Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old    motox_dad            04-17-2008, 6:06 PM Reply   
Thanks Bryan and Jenna for the super fun day! glass all day long. Bryan was rippin it today. Next time Ill bring my camera!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-17-2008, 8:17 PM Reply   
right on brotha, had a blast, thanks a ton for the pulls. it felt like july out there with only a couple other boats. im glad i had sun screen on, still got a little red. thanks again "I" lates rippa.
Old     (fossilfuelburner)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-18-2008, 2:22 AM Reply   
I'm heading to Anderson in the morning. Glad to hear it was glass all day. I'm expecting the winds to pick up after 1 so hopefully we'll be done by then. What was the water temp? I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-18-2008, 8:26 AM Reply   
Bryan and jenna??? Is that the same Bryan and jenna that knows Pereira? I've seen your postings on here all the time and I had no clue you were westsiderippa. We rode last summer, I'm Ryan O's friend. I guess I'll be seeing you guys this summer out at Disco Bay.
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-18-2008, 10:02 AM Reply   
^^^thats the man, the myth and the legend...
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-18-2008, 12:00 PM Reply   
thats us, how are ya bro. we missed you last week, we road disco with both ryan's. we got 2 vlx's to pick from now, mine or ryans. ill be seeing you for sure this summer at ryans house. we will be at spring ride you coming? anyway hit me up, grab my number from ryan and lets ride. lates B.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-18-2008, 12:19 PM Reply   
Fo sheezy!!!