Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (ridngrl21)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-19-2007, 9:07 AM Reply   
so i noticed the thread on people talking about other people hating on wakeboarders...which is true and very dumb that people hate ...the wakeboarders out there do what they love to do and get paid for it ... most of us would kill for that right ? so whats with all these girls going crazy over the wakeboarders .. im sure the guys dont mind haha j/k but seriously is there any meaning at all or girls just like athletes ...? how many pros out there have serious girlfriends or wifes or even just hott chicks all the time !! anybody have crazy stories out there and keep it G rated please !
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-19-2007, 9:31 AM Reply   
seems like an obvious answer. girls like attention. therefore are atrracted to those in the spotlight. ie.. pro athletes. and at wakeboard events its even better, girls can show off their bikini!!
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-19-2007, 9:36 AM Reply   
What happens on the bus stays on the bus! Haha!
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-19-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
Short bus in your case Steven
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-19-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
hey hahn, you better be nice to me from now on. i have tapes of bus footage!
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
thats just the way it goes. chics did professional athletes. they like money, spotlight, glamour, all of it. I'm not here to air dirty laundry...specially when it's not mine...but i got lotsa friends that play in the bigs and most of them are hella ugly (no homo) but they still pull 9's and Dimes everytime we go out simply because they wear a jersey and spikes to work and it never ceases to amaze me how grown a$$ women just throw themselves at these kids. it's funny and sad. but hey you take what's given to you right? i never complain.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2007, 9:48 AM Reply   
There is a name for these women....and for the record, I do not think they are the majority.

Most women/girls will not throw themselves at someone related to what they do. Saying they do is insulting to their gender.

Anyway, just my $.02
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-19-2007, 9:50 AM Reply   
And you go right along with them, right JR. I know I would. "Yeah.... I'm the back up to the second back up bull pen catcher. Of course I'll sign your boobs". LOL!!!
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-19-2007, 10:27 AM Reply   
Ohio, You always hang out with Dimes cuz you roll with us and we only roll with Dimes!!.... I can't back that up! There is a few 8's but there bodys are 10's. Ok, Ok they are 4's but after a few games of beer pong they are all look like 10!!!! hahahaha J/K

Chics dig wakeboarders cuz they hang out on a boat all the time and are doing something! They are not just some tools setting at home doing nothing. Whats more fun? Setting at some square bears house or going out wakeboarding watching some guy doing that superman trick!!

(Message edited by bigpapaf1f on October 19, 2007)
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-19-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
I believe what you are refering to is Tour Hoes. The atheletes on the PWT dont seem to mind them.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-19-2007, 10:49 AM Reply   
Sorry Hijack
Jr, Love the quote man that was a fun weekend!! This weekend is goin to be even better!!! What time are we rolling out? Im down to roll the Ford! End Hijack
Old     (ridngrl21)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-19-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   
so all these so called H*es pretty much are always around and NONE of the riders are in serious relationships .. well if i was in their situation i wouldnt either but i was just wondering because in pretty much all the sports you dont here about the wifes or girlfriends ... i have been to some events and i see it and its funny and dont blame the guys @ all ...but you know some of their girls go to some events and prob. the H*es are at the others ? true story ! haha must be a Great Life.
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-19-2007, 11:37 AM Reply   
I'm definitely not a pro, but I do know chicks are turned on by raleys for some weird reason.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
right on evan. i like signing boobs...ps i was the starting catcher..hahahah

HIJACK....uhh....not sure when we're leavin...ohh wait yes i do whenever YOU get off work..i'm off, at home right now..bout to roll into town around 1....so whenever your ready we'll be out at the island...END HIJACk
Old     (hyperlite_boards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-19-2007, 12:11 PM Reply   
im pretty sure aaron rathy has a serious girlfriend
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-19-2007, 1:00 PM Reply   
i wish girls liked wakeskating...
but its not going to stop me from shredding
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-19-2007, 1:26 PM Reply   
andy that name is close but theres a better one. Pro Hoes. rolls off your tounge a lil better and its actually more realistic. its actually kinda funny to watch. before i got married and had my daughter my friends and i used to go to parties and one of would mention to some chicks that the other was a pro and from that point on the rest of the night she would be glued to ya.

whats even better than that is makin somethin up like your a pro ping pong player. keep a straight face and be totally serious about it. the chicks end up diggin it.
Old     (chris_williams)      Join Date: May 2007       10-19-2007, 2:12 PM Reply   
It's the same the other way around too. It's sexy to see a hot chick rip!
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-20-2007, 1:04 PM Reply   
Then what about the girls like me that ride, but like to dress up and not be in board shots all the time. I know at a rail jam I went to not to long ago I was dressed like a normal night out at the bar. On the other side if you see me riding I’m always in my board shorts. An not girly at all, its just nice to dress like a girl every now and then to show your other side off.
Old     (nasty530)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-20-2007, 1:24 PM Reply   
Allie, you lookin for groupies or what? I have a couple openings later next week... he he he totally kidding of course. I think is bad a$$ when girls throw down in sports that are normally filled with guys. Props!
Old     (trewblu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-20-2007, 3:26 PM Reply   
HEY ASHLEY GIRLS THAT RIDE ARE ALWAYS HOT
Old     (texastbird)      Join Date: May 2003       10-20-2007, 3:48 PM Reply   
^ word
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-21-2007, 1:43 PM Reply   
Thanks, because I can tell you that at the USA water ski event held in Dayton. After everyone runs that night during the pizza party, I came back to the hotel and did not want to wear pj’s or jeans. So I was like I am a girl I want to look like one. So I put on a sun dress around the hotel. Everyone was asking me what was my plans and telling me not to stay out late. I was like I’m not going out just looking like a girl in normal girl clothes. I know I am not the best rider but I love to be with everyone sharing in on the runs and the joys of the day. Since a lot of times I go to the tournaments by my self. My mom would go with me before she passed this year. I try, but I like to be a little girly even though I am in my 20’s.
Old    kc700            10-21-2007, 6:26 PM Reply   
first off, i gotta second the raley comment. a guy maybe be able to throw down the most tech run of tricks, but if its time to impress a lady, watch the raley bonanza begin. Also, alot of the pros do have wives and serious girlfriends. There are quite a few i can think of off the top of my head. Pro hoes have always been there in every sport, but that doesnt mean everyone partakes of their offerings.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-21-2007, 11:48 PM Reply   
What about Mom's that ride? All the pros and "junior pros" I know are like my own kids!

Allie...sorry about your mom....
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-22-2007, 10:06 AM Reply   
My GF & I have become friends w/ some of the pro riders and when we saw a couple of them in Reno w/ the ProH*es the guys got excited to see us, got up from the table (left the PH's sitting there), huged her, shook my hand and chatted for a few mins. Meanwhile the PH's were giving my GF all these dirty looks. (sorry the attention got taken off the PH's) We laughed about it the rest of the weekend....BTW we never saw those girls at the site!?!?!????

**Yes I left names out on purpose.....I don't want to get anybody in trouble.....**
Old     (ridngrl21)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-22-2007, 10:33 AM Reply   
see !!!its sad that these Pro h*es have no class and doesnt care about the riders or what they do .. just about the spot light and the money ... and for the girls that ride out there i give you made props we need more !!!! but still on the guys that think these girls care ... WAKE UP ! and if they have GF or Wives ... NOT COOL !

there is soooo many people out there that look up to the riders and care about them and love to hang out and get to know them and follows them in their careers thats what wakeboarders should get excited about .. not these girls at the events and def. if your taken !
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-22-2007, 11:13 AM Reply   
keep in mind these Pros are 20 year old males. Should let them act their college age.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-22-2007, 12:17 PM Reply   
^^^A-Dub makes a good point. Remember college
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-22-2007, 2:55 PM Reply   
"Boys there's a time and place for everything and that time is College."

--Randy Marsh, South Park
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-22-2007, 3:09 PM Reply   
AGREED
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-22-2007, 3:19 PM Reply   
Hahah Good one Andy! It was also said by Chef! I love that show!!
Old     (azpowerhouse)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-22-2007, 10:48 PM Reply   
boys will be boys....I love college.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-23-2007, 9:58 AM Reply   
"TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA"..... Sorry couldn't resist....