Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2009, 11:06 AM Reply   
Ok, a stereo dinosaur needs some help.

I'm looking into replacing my receiver on the boat and in my trucks. Also, I have no clue about options out there regarding plug n play (Ipods, Jump drives etc?)

I'm not looking for anything other than portable music without having to carry a suitcase of CD's from car to boat.... I'm assuming any stereo shop can help me with brands, selection etc, so I'm needing more info about what -type- of setups work the best for playing and no low battery issues...

I'm assuming my options allow for interchanging my selection at will...

Thanks in advance!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-19-2009, 12:34 PM Reply   
ny friend bought some "reactor Vr^3" or something (crazy cheap)...from walmart.

his truck one has lasted like 3 years, so threw on in the boat because it was $60....

these things have a AUX-in (MP3 of any kind), USB input - mp3/flash drive/ external hard drive (awesome), and has a SD card reader.... so you can have more music than most mp3 players on two tiny tiny SD cards..... and THEY ARE CHEAP!

plus if they do break walmart's return policy is, 'whatver, we're to big to care'