Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (hypoxic_films)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-12-2009, 3:54 PM Reply   
Reed won wakeskate
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-12-2009, 3:56 PM Reply   
No surprise there then
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-12-2009, 3:58 PM Reply   
was there and it was freaking hot.

left before the men's finals because my daughter was being crabby about the heat.

got a good pics with my son with rusty. will post tomorrow at the office couple pics.
Old     (dfrost733)      Join Date: Mar 2009       07-12-2009, 4:23 PM Reply   
I am just happy the wind died down so they had some good conditions(besides the heat) yesterday and today.
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       07-12-2009, 6:21 PM Reply   
Awesome day....Reed landed he first 5 on a skate incontest and Dallas thefirst ever wens S-Bend in a contest since my son is out I claimed AJ,Jacob and Austin for the weekend. Every one rode well and Jacob came in 2nd in JR PRO MEN...whoot whoot. his first podium of the year...Lisa Jefferies and John are really nice and special people also,,,like family away from home...Austin, if you are ever homeless,down on your luck and have no where to go,,,,yo have a place here, one of the straight up nicest people I have ever met..just like you dad. {dont tell him that he will get a bighead} And last but not least...the guy I am hoping gets a diesel pusher real soon the Schulers. if you are ever at a wakeboard contest or a snowboard contest and you see 2 blonde haired kids around....it's probably Gus or Gunnar...they are easy to spot by looking for the FOX stickers also.....Hope everyone had a good time despite the heat and as we say "Ya'll come back soon"
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-12-2009, 9:17 PM Reply   
You hit the nail on the head with your whole post Doug, except one thing, you and your family have shown all of us such great hospitality. Your wife is a saint, your son is one of my own and YOU doug, and your family, I am proud to call our friends. Thank you so much for everything! (but you STILL cant shoot my boy with your dang potato gun!!)