Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            07-21-2007, 9:20 AM Reply   
Ok Sean...I'm done with this mess! :-) We returned from Ohio not too long ago and will be traveling to MN soon, then back to Ohio for the NWL Nationals. James is back to riding his single layer of 3.7 oz glass Poly U board and those things just don't withstand anything.

So I go through this process: I stack the boards, layering 1" foam in between - James contest board in the middle of Judy's and mine. THEN I wrap the top and bottom with bubble wrap.
THEN I wrap the rails/sides with bubble wrap.
THEN I stuff the whole mess into the Santa Monica hardcase that you can see in the background.

Make me a custom bag that has some extra quilting or padding or something that I can just slide the 3 boards into separate compartments and then velcro it shut and effortlessly slide that whole nice neat package into the hardcase.

I am going BROKE buying bubble wrap and tape! :-)

Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-21-2007, 1:23 PM Reply   
Look like a wakesurf board Big Mac, hold the fries.
Old     (caskimmer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-24-2007, 4:39 PM Reply   
I'd be able to make something but it wouldn't be in time to do you much good. I'm struggling to get my skimboard video done by deadline.
Old    surfdad            07-25-2007, 3:05 AM Reply   
We are already in Minnesota, but will be going back for the NWL Nationals and all of next year. Do you think you can make me up something for the '08 season Sean?