Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-23-2007, 6:10 PM Reply   
I am 6'4 195 lbs and i would say intermediate wakesurfer. I have been riding a cwb ride for aprox 3 yrs and have not learned many tricks with it. I want a custom board from paint scheme up. Who is the best man for the job, of course it has to be a great board.
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       04-23-2007, 6:50 PM Reply   
The Walker Project hands down the best in custom graphics. He can air brush about anything. Check out the board Mike Walker made for Skiers Choice. Upload
http://www.thewalkerproject.com/
Old    surfdad            04-23-2007, 6:57 PM Reply   
Agreed - Mike made me the F-18 that is pictured on his website. He does most of the airbrushing himself. As for the custom shape, he can make whatever you want, any fin box and configuration.

Hands down the best custom builder of wakesurfers
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-23-2007, 7:11 PM Reply   
The Walker boards are amazing. Jeff commissioned one for me last year with custom art that was a play on my name. Very cool, the boards are very light and very fast rail to rail.
Upload
Upload
Old     (supra24ssv)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-23-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
i wish i was going to sc jamboree so i could win that one, i just e-mailed them to cancel tonight
Old     (ed_g)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-25-2007, 9:11 AM Reply   
whatya mean you cancelled???? You could have won this board!

This beauty is Mike Walker's donation to the 2007 Jamboree...Upload

the graphic of the guy on the wakeboard (left side of the board)came from this years T-shirt design.

Jeff Page donated an Inland Surfer 4 skim to be raffled off.

This year, there will be demo boards available to try out...

An Inland Surfer Blue Lake and an Xtreme Board Company 5'7" Fish.

(Message edited by ed_g on April 25, 2007)
Old     (riverrunner)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-25-2007, 2:22 PM Reply   
I picked up an Walker F-18 at the end of last season, it is a great board. Been riding skim style boards so long almost forgot what it is like ride a ocean style board. Mike can make you any size board you want and I have seen no end to what he can do graphic wise.
Old     (scar13)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-26-2007, 8:02 AM Reply   
WOW!