Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (flyspec14)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-18-2005, 5:31 PM Reply   
Hey I saw McFly's pics of some of the 06s awhile back. I know there is a new bimini design, just wondering if anyone knows a few things:

-Can I finally rotate my board racks all the way in with the bimini up?

-Can I rig a storage set-up like this?

-Will it retrofit to my 05 21V tower?

-Will it make girls automatically pop their tops?

Any info out there would be rad. Thanks!
Old     (wakinbakin)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-18-2005, 8:07 PM Reply   
Matt, I talked to my local supra dealer and they said that you can actually store boards on the bimini. By the looks of the pics I think the board racks should be able to swing all the way in with it up. Shoot McFly a PM, he probably knows more about it than anyone since he's seen it in person.
Old     (suprasteve)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-19-2005, 7:57 AM Reply   
Flyspec14...those are some good questions. when u get answers, let me/us know....
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       10-19-2005, 1:34 PM Reply   
Is that a new Malibu option or just aftermarket rigging?
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-19-2005, 1:50 PM Reply   
The new swivel bimini that Supra makes was made just for the 24SSV. You may be able to customize it to the 21V, I'm not sure. You can rotate your board racks all the way in to the boat.

Old    jag            11-08-2005, 6:04 PM Reply   
ya the same company as the first pick make it. its a very unique design. its gonna be out standard next years grav boats i think. company is Z-5 from orlando