Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    ricktrav            07-26-2004, 11:44 AM Reply   
just wondering if anyone knows of any places to ride in mex. i live in san diego so the closer the better. i've heard about some place that has great brackish water but have know idea where it is ant help.
rick
Old    swass            07-26-2004, 11:50 AM Reply   
Loose lips sink ships.
Old    tutman            07-26-2004, 1:06 PM Reply   
And we don't want any sinking ships, now do we.
Old     (wakeboardwade)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-26-2004, 1:30 PM Reply   
no sinking ships at all! chode...
Old    swass            07-26-2004, 1:39 PM Reply   
That would be bad. Very bad.

Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-26-2004, 3:06 PM Reply   
Mexico is a great place isn't it?
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       07-26-2004, 5:10 PM Reply   
I know there's a place in Accapulco, not too close to San Diego. I think Kris rode there.
Old    norcal_99            07-26-2004, 6:27 PM Reply   
What a joke...

An old woman, a girl and a donkey were going to town. The girl rode on the donkey and the old woman walked. As they went along they passed some people who remarked it was a shame the old woman was walking and the girl was riding. The woman and girl thought maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions.

Later, they passed some people who remarked, "What a shame, she makes that little girl walk." They then decided they both would walk!

Soon they passed some more people who thought they were stupid to walk when they had a decent donkey to ride. So, they both rode the donkey.

Now they passed some people who shamed them by saying how awful to put such a load on a poor donkey. The girl and woman said they were probably right, so they decided to carry the donkey.

As they crossed the bridge, they lost their grip on the animal and it fell into the river and drowned.

The moral of the story; "If you try to please everyone, you might as well kiss your ass good-bye."

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-26-2004, 8:09 PM Reply   
I have heard that mexico riding is a big pain and not worth the hastle.
Old    lunaraven            07-27-2004, 8:47 AM Reply   
I go every winter only for the warm water not for better conditions.
Can't you ride around San Diego all year?
Old    ricktrav            07-28-2004, 11:09 PM Reply   
it's not about riding it's about taking a vacation and having some fun. so if you know of a place send me an e-mail.

And ya Rick i can ride year round but don't you think it would be nice to ride in a new place once in awhile?
Old    ricktrav            07-28-2004, 11:32 PM Reply   
hey sean so why would you bring Kris into this. Kris is cool one of the best people I have ever met.don't you think Kris would tell me where it was if I asked him? what are you thinking?
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-30-2004, 1:26 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/22/171086.html?1085018116