Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-06-2013, 8:15 AM Reply   
I moved to small downtown Minneapolis condo not long ago and with spring / summer coming up I am curious on how people store their gear and avoid the stink of their gear? I am use to leaving it all in the boat so it was never an issue.

We have a storage locker in the basement I could put it in, but then our stuff there and other people's stuff might get the "wet neoprene" stink and I would feel bad doing that.... we also have a balcony I could put it on, but the balcony isn't very big so it would kill our small outdoor space.

Any tips or tricks for storing this stuff close to where you eat, sleep, and live without having to smell it all the time?

thanks!