Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    wakewizard            02-19-2004, 12:03 PM Reply   
My friend and I will be in Florida in a few weeks. We may be on the market to by a nice boat. (We live in Iowa; not alot of dealer around here) If anyone knows of a nice dealer, please let me know. Thanks.
Old    lucky            02-19-2004, 2:31 PM Reply   
I am not a dealer but I have a nice boat for sale. And I like to think I'm a nice guy.

My wife and I recently had an awesome experience at South East Correct Craft in Orlando. True pleasure to do business with.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-19-2004, 2:45 PM Reply   
South East Correct Craft (Orlando-Correct Craft), Ski Boat Solutions (Ocala-Malibu), and Land O Lakes Marine (Tampa-Malibu/Moomba). These dealers all have used boats of different manufacturers as well.
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       02-19-2004, 3:40 PM Reply   
Ck with Don @ Ski Service Inc for used boats or to ck out a potential purchase. His # is 866-272-6931
Old    lucky            02-20-2004, 6:20 AM Reply   
Rick, How do you know Don? He did my tower on my '82.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-20-2004, 6:38 AM Reply   
WHERE IN FLORIDA?

Greg, did you buy a new boat yet?
Old    lucky            02-20-2004, 8:20 AM Reply   
David, I picked up a 2000 Super Air last week from South East Correct Craft. My '82 is for sale and excited for a new home.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-20-2004, 8:34 AM Reply   
Your stoked. You shouldn't have a problem selling the 2001.
I didn't see a 2000 SAN on their website - been checking periodically.
How many hours and what'd you pay - if you don't mind me asking - ?
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-20-2004, 8:51 AM Reply   
Ballpark is cool.
Old    lucky            02-20-2004, 8:53 AM Reply   
216 hours 32k w/ new trailer.

http://iboats.com/cgi-bin/marine_classifieds/view_photos.cgi?ad_id=42602&img=

I can't wait for the water to get a little warmer.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-20-2004, 9:12 AM Reply   
And a new trailer...Heck yeah. What kind of rate did you get?

Should be high 70's tomorrow at least where I'm at in North Orlando.
Next time we hit up the Silver Glen in Astor I'll let you know. We ride the river in the AM and party at the Glen in the PM and usually have a good size group.
Let me know if you come down for the PWT in late April and I'll hook you up with a pull.

Old    lucky            02-20-2004, 9:23 AM Reply   
David, that's awesome thanks for the invite. If you are ever in the mood for a change you should come up and check out Lake Sante Fe and Black Creek. My folks have a 24 foot Pontoon so it is fun to party and ride from it. The rate is 5.75, but I am going to try and pay it off in 5 yrs not 12.
Old     (laptom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-20-2004, 9:52 AM Reply   
Made a real good deal with Henrik from SkiNautique Miami! Great support and service. Good advice, etc. Is the third CC-dealer we dealed with. First one was good (Germany), second was bad, tried to ripp us off (Netherlands). The best this far is SkiNautique!!
Old    wakegirly            02-20-2004, 12:38 PM Reply   
Do not go to Land O Lakes Marine. I know a bunch of people, including myself, that have had nightmare experiences with them. I have honestly never not heard one good word about the place. I lived 2 minutes from the shop & drove my boat all the way to Orlando just to have it serviced so I wouldn't have to deal with LOL Marine. I do recommend Central Florida Boating Center in Orlando if you are looking for a Mailbu. They were great with me.
Old    lucky            02-20-2004, 12:50 PM Reply   
Wow, Wakegirly... Used your first post to bash LOL, must of been a bad experieince.
Old    wakegirly            02-20-2004, 1:02 PM Reply   
Greg...bad is an understatement! I will be the first to praise people who do a great job & if someone makes my experiences with them horrible I will also let people know. I wish someone would have given me the heads up before I found out the hard way.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-21-2004, 9:01 AM Reply   
greg we are camping at black creek next weekend. so far it looks like 6 boats. you should come out.

also, I recommend ski boat solutions in ocala. while i have only gone there for service (good service), I know several people who have bought boats there. notice i say boats, meaning they keep going back for more
Old     (mwgwin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-21-2004, 6:29 PM Reply   
Hey Greg, is your boat a V-drive?
Old    jpoppa            02-22-2004, 9:59 PM Reply   
Also check out Bay Area Watersports in Land O Lakes, they're the new Mastercraft Dealer for SW Florida.