Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-02-2014, 10:44 AM Reply   
Are the 2014 parks boot still the lowest cut pro boot ronix makes? Love my 12's but heard for 14 all the boots are around the same height.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Old     (arcadium)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-05-2014, 12:38 AM Reply   
Yeah stevev210 your on to it, they have grown a couple of inches this year so are in the same ball park as the other high end Ronix boots.

I have made the switch this year because of that fact and rate them as the best boot in the line, if not across all brands. Despite the height change the Parks is still super soft allowing for that effortless flex you'll be used to. The difference is noticeable when on that's for sure but in no way is that a negative, I found no difference when riding with the boots being that soft they feel amazing straight out of the box with no break in period.

I know a lot of kiteboarders were picking the lower cut Parks up so will be interesting to se if that effects their sales in that direction.