Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 17, 2003

Old     (wake_fun)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2003, 5:53 PM Reply   
My buddy is looking at a NEW 2003 X2. It has tri-kgb ballast, perfect pass, depth finder, bimini, and a few other options. How much should he pay for a one year old boat that is NEW?
Thanks,
Todd
Old    deltahoosier            10-28-2003, 9:14 AM Reply   
Go to the NADA guide and look it up on line. Look for the boat year, model, options and that is what a finance company will lend you toward your boat.
Old     (wake_fun)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-28-2003, 11:14 AM Reply   
They don't have the 03' up yet on NADA
Hasn't anyone bought this boat in the last month or so?
Old    cabalisticfire            10-28-2003, 12:19 PM Reply   
I don't have a lot of help to offer except to add that isn't it a PITA to figure out how much to pay for a leftover boat? With cars you can pretty much figure dealer cost, minus any rebates and often times some of the hold back and there you go. Not to hard but with boats there's just so little information to guide you. Good luck.
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-28-2003, 5:38 PM Reply   
Work em'. I'd imagine a few grand less than a new 03'. I would try to get them to throw in some stuff for you- shower, board, future service.. whatever. They want to get rid of it for the arrival of 04's but he's not the only fish in the sea. Keep that in mind! Good luck to him, great boat! I have been very happy with all 3 of my MC's, Action Watersports is #1!
Old     (3puttwilson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-29-2003, 8:48 AM Reply   
I would say low 40's..maybe. For sure no more than $44,000.
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       10-29-2003, 3:24 PM Reply   
if it is on a tandem axle trailer, with less than 100hrs. on it than 44 and below would be about right.
Old     (wake_fun)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-29-2003, 4:57 PM Reply   
I think he's working a deal right now for $42K +tax. Tandem axle, 4 wheel disc, swing away tongue, all the usual Mastercraft stuff on the trailer. It is new with 0 hours. So I guess he's getting a pretty good deal. If he gets it I will tell you guys all the info if you want to know.