Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakeheshin)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-03-2005, 1:00 PM Reply   
I just wanted to know how many women represent the LF gear? I am excited to say that LF is putting out a line just for women riders called, "Maven" by Liquid Force. It is good to know that Liquid Force is out there supporting women 100% with gear specifically designed to meet our needs. If you haven't gotten to try any of their new gear, you should definetly do a demo before making a different brand purchase. Also if you can hit up the Trip Across America in your town they have tons of demos for you to try out there. You can check out the website at http://www.liquidforcemaven.com it is still in the process of being completed but you can see how dedicated they are to making women's wakeboarding grow.
Old                07-08-2005, 9:25 AM Reply   
how was the TAA stop in utah?
Old                07-10-2005, 10:02 PM Reply   
i ride the LF control 39 wakeskate and love it! Thanks to LF the ladies will be able to step it up.
Old                07-13-2005, 12:27 PM Reply   
yea, they have really supported their women's team! they even put out a promo video of just the ladies riding and have a website dedicated just to the womens team! i think it's www.liquidforcemaven.com. it's so good to see. i went to the hyperlite site the other day to see about emily copeland going over to them, and i clicked on the "pro team" button, and they don't apparently consider any of the girls part of their team because none of them were on there! it just goes to show what a big deal it is what lf is doing on their team.
Old     (wakeheshin)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-14-2005, 1:02 PM Reply   
The stop in Utah was great. The LF crew sunk their boat in Lake Powell, so they just had demos available.

I am excited to know that there are females out there noticing what Liquid Force is doing for the womens side. THANKS LF!
Old     (hypo303)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-21-2005, 7:38 PM Reply   
I ride a 134 team....getting some minxs soon,
and for surf I ride the LF skimskate
also have a LF fish 129
WeNdI
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-26-2005, 6:58 PM Reply   
hellyeah, I'm an LF rider too :-) 138 substance w/ Ultras and a 41 control wakeskate
Old                07-28-2005, 11:02 PM Reply   
Yeah maybe the team should be smarter and not sink a boat at Powell, and have their bus break down by the time they come to Kansas. They had absolutly NOTHING there. It was horrible.
Old                07-29-2005, 10:09 AM Reply   
LF Substance 138 and the limited snakeskin minx
I cannot wait for the '06 stuff to come out - I have heard it is awesome. It's amazing how LF keeps getting better when you think you've seen the best of what they have.

(Message edited by Wakechick on July 29, 2005)
Old                07-29-2005, 10:29 AM Reply   
yeah, i was on the 134 substance and just got the new cadence graphic, and i'm convinced that my cuter graphic is making me ride better!i also have had more fun riding ever since the minx came out, i used to struggle so much with numb, sore feet, and now i can just go out and have fun!!
Old                08-09-2005, 4:13 AM Reply   
I am a bit of an LF junkie. My first board was a 125cm squirt which i rode till this year. Now i feel grown up as I just got on a 134cm Angel with ultra bindings and am loving it.

I still wonder why it's not more obviously advertised that the Angel is just a copy of another board in the line, they just put a girlie graphic on it.

Also, was intruiged as to which size would suit me best as both the 130cm and 134cm are listed as being for the same size of rider. Anyone got any ideas about that?