Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (hyperlite_boards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-25-2011, 8:31 AM Reply   
What to get? I basically just want something that im only going to use for wakeboarding if that is going to be cheaper than a different option. Not sure what to buy can someone point me in the right direction. Do i have to spend 1100 bucks? Maybe shoot me a link
thanks
Old     (tx_foilhead)      Join Date: Apr 2009       09-25-2011, 3:35 PM Reply   
That should get you very close to a Stargazer, try Skier to Skier. We run RPM mode with foilers and a Cruise would work fine, but its nice to have the option. I also like not having to constantly check the speedos.
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-25-2011, 9:51 PM Reply   
No you don't have to spend $1100. If you don't want to pay perfect pass price then you should check out Ride Steady at www.hydrophase.com. Their price is close to what a rpm based perfect pass system would cost, but hydrophase gets it's speed reading via paddle wheel, plus you get the digital gauge. With the rpm based perfect pass, I don't think there is a gauge just a toggle switch (though I may be wrong).

Moon
Old     (olmoomba)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-27-2011, 11:32 AM Reply   
FWIW - I have Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro. I added Nautic Logic to the system and its so sweet. I left the paddlewheel for my speedo since we run in the rivers and use that as my reference. My biggest hangup was dialing in the NN and KW for my boat.

Good luck, you will never look back when you get it together.