Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (rickykamberra)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-24-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
I have been searching for a full boat wrap for my 2000 Moomba Kamberra. I have read about the Zdecal wraps and have checked out their website. They seem pretty tight and priced around $3,159 for the wrap and install.

Does anyone have experience with this company? Also, is this price pretty comparable with other wraps?
Old     (Matt)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-24-2010, 3:32 PM Reply   
I had nick @ zdecals design mine... I really like it..
Full wrap on a 2007 ssv24
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-01-2010, 1:12 PM Reply   
I'll second Nick, had a custom semi-wrap done on my 08 SSV and am about to have him do my second. Good folks, and they're fast and the wraps are top-notch.
Old     (JamesPB22)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-01-2010, 4:15 PM Reply   
Sirlin Enterprises do great work. if your after something custom and unique they will surely be able to help. Did a great Custom job on a mates 2006 Malibu.
www.sirlinwraps.com if your interested!
Old     (ElevationWraps)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-22-2011, 9:04 AM Reply   
Check out www.Elevationwraps.com

They do bad ass boat wraps.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2011, 9:08 AM Reply   
*we
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-22-2011, 12:28 PM Reply   
You can find someone local to that will warranty the wrap. There are many sign shops that have excellent skills on install. Most are using a Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh or an Epson GS6000. Most companies are using the same type of materials that are marine compatible (3m, oracal, etc.). I would not order a wrap from across the country to have someone local to install it. Good luck but do some searching close to you.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2011, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
*we
hahahaha, exactly.