Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2011, 7:15 PM Reply   
Just wanted to thank the Shelby County Sheriff as they recently found my gear that was stolen from my boat about a month ago. Just got the call yesterday that they located the #$%bag that stole it all. They recovered just about everything except the in-boats and the Wetsounds 420. Imagine that $%^bag has 2 previous convictions for burglary. GO FIGURE I hate theives and Taggers. They should get the chair for sure. Again thanks to the poleeces for keeping an eye out.

So now I am stuck with some duplicate gear I have no need for as I went and purchased replacement stuff for my holiday weekend trip. My gear that was ganstared was only about 2 months old and now I have some Wetsounds gear that is about 2 weeks old that I need to get rid of. I have all the original boxes and manuals and all the serial numbers match.

My wife ended up not particularly caring for the Rev 8's I replaced my Pro 80's with as they were a bit louder in the cockpit area at the same levels. I on the other hand loved the true sound the gave in and around the boat compared to the Pro 80's. She doesn't really ever complain about something unless she really has an opinion.....especially regarding the boat stuff so I am going to keep my Pro 80's they recovered by her request and getting rid of the REV 8's in White.

I am going to list the gear in the Classifieds for those interested in getting some mint Wetsounds gear at decent price.

(2) Syn 4 Amps
(Pair) White Rev 8's with swivel Clamps
Old    mojo            09-11-2011, 12:27 PM Reply   
could you pm me with the asking price for one of your syn amps?
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       09-11-2011, 12:49 PM Reply   
you should keep the REV8's and sell the wife
Old    mojo            09-11-2011, 1:01 PM Reply   
as much as i think that when it comes to things like stereo's that the man who actually understands it , as opposed to women who would probably be happy with bose, should make the choices; that was a very disrespectful comment.
Old     (calexan)      Join Date: Dec 2008       09-12-2011, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
as much as i think that when it comes to things like stereo's that the man who actually understands it , as opposed to women who would probably be happy with bose, should make the choices; that was a very disrespectful comment.
Pretty sure it was a joke man. Lighten up...

Def. dont look into buying Reed's wakeskate from this year if your that easily offended.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-12-2011, 8:57 AM Reply   
swatguy can you send me your asking price for the syn for and th rev 8's
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       09-12-2011, 11:17 AM Reply   
Old     (val_cal)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-12-2011, 11:24 AM Reply   
Why not just install it all?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-12-2011, 6:31 PM Reply   
WTF! I am now even dumber for having watched that........

I replaced all my gear so I have no room for it. As of now all the gear is spoken for in the classifieds. If anything hanges I will follow up with you guys who asked for the PM's.

Those comments are priceless btw. It would def be cheaper to sell the wife and keep the Rev 8's in the long run .....but then I would be out a driver for a while....Maybe in the offseason
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       09-12-2011, 7:17 PM Reply   
haha