Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-12-2009, 9:41 PM Reply   
So i won the raffle at Off-Axis boardshop in auburn to go out on the boat with CWB Pro team rider Bryan Hutton. Im not lookin' to brag at all, im just so fn amped about it I had to share it with the wake nation! Im only a beginner but if anyone is a core wakeboarding fan, they'll know the 'names' in the sport. Its going to be a very memorable experience for me that ill try to embrace the 'tips' he passes onto me as much as I can. Not only it'll be a great time to learn from one of the best, but it'll be just a sick time bein' able to chill all day on the lake with him! Im headin out with a great crew that I love to be around and a pro rider is counted in the boat roster....how much better can wakeboarding get???? I'll get some pics of tmw and try to learn how to post them on a thread so you all can see some snapshots of a very appreciated day! By the way, if any of you reside in norcal or in the area of sacramento, ca this weekend, there is a railjam goin' on at Off-Axis Boardshop in Auburn (I-80 East toward Reno, from sac) on sunday. There is a huge sale on all the product in the shop and the railjam in the front of the store! It's an annual event with some great riders who wil be there! There's gonna be a BBQ, Raffle, the jam, etc. AND YOU SHOULD COME!!! It'll be sick!.....its a great gonna be a great wake week!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-12-2009, 11:26 PM Reply   
I got to watch him ride on BC3 on sunday am.. it was unreal.. the guy knows how to put on a show!! Unreal rider!!
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-13-2009, 3:28 AM Reply   
Congrats Codi, Not only is Bryan one of the best riders in the world, but one of the nicest people you will ever meet! He is a very positive role model for kids coming up in the sport.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-13-2009, 7:07 AM Reply   
Bryan is cool. I've been on the boat with him few times. He will no doubt be dropping hammers. Straight kills it.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-13-2009, 10:20 AM Reply   
Yup... Hutti is a bad mo-fo. Is Nick going to be out with you guys, too? They both KILL it.

Cool, cool, guys.... Enjoy. Hutton will make your jaw drop.
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-13-2009, 5:03 PM Reply   
We just got off the water, and what a great day!! It was warm, and some great riding went down!!

Thanks Bryan for coming out to hang on the boat all day with us!! Look forward to next time!!
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-13-2009, 7:01 PM Reply   
Ya it was definately the best day on the lake ive had yet! Nah nick wasnt there but nick does also kill it from vids i've seen of him! But i was just in awe when bryan was ridin today! Its just so fn insane to see him ride in person! Not only was it a privilage to watch him ride, but it was incredible to have him coach me! He go me ollie'in so much better and got me to land my first 180 today! I couldnt thank off-axis, brett lawton, b-hut, and mark enough for such a great day and positive/motivating experience. Ill never forget this great day that helped boost my determination even more to be a better rider. It was sunny, glassy, great crew and great boat! I will be one lucky man if i ever have a day on the lake as great as today! As soon as i get these pics on my computer and learn how to put them on a thread, ill post them so you all can see a couple shots of today. I couldnt thank everyone enough who was there today! It was flawless! I am really hopin there is a next time!
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-14-2009, 9:27 AM Reply   
Codi..I am glad you had a good time! It was a blast to see the determination you had out there riding! Keep it up. You now have a solid foundation to work off of thanks to B-Hutt!!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-14-2009, 9:50 AM Reply   
Shon, is Hutton going to be around this weekend at the shop?
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-14-2009, 12:11 PM Reply   
Yes..He will be here Saturday afternoon for the practice, and night jam, and meet and greet..We are gona put up some lights and have a good time!!