Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-28-2005, 5:06 PM Reply   
unfortunately, chad sharpe seperated his shoulder yesterday and will be out for a while. just hope everything heals well and he is back on the water soon. hope he isnt mad i put this up here but just letting people know why he is out and wish him the best of luck returning soon!!
Old     (dustin_c_wilson)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-29-2005, 6:08 AM Reply   
you are so sweet matt
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-29-2005, 9:45 AM Reply   
i had to be sweet since i was the indirect cause of it. i was down there and asked about the cable park. he offered to go with me and hook me up with the gear (didnt have to) to ride since i didnt have anything with me. he picked me up from my hotel (didnt have to and we went to the cables. after about 20 minutes, he hit the new kicker/rail wahtever it was wrong and slammed into it seperating his shoulder. so, thats why i feel bad. he wouldnt have been there if it werent for me and he would be riding this weekend in portland.
Old     (dtb)      Join Date: May 2002       07-29-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
matt, didn't get a chance to tell you the other day but those new tower speakers you've got sound horrible, and by horrible i mean incredible.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-29-2005, 10:25 AM Reply   
YOU BROKE CHAD'S SHOULDER! THE CHAD SHARPE FAN POSSE IS COMING AFTER YOUR A$$!

Seriously, I would feel kind of guilty too but that could have happened on the lake just as well. Plus, it's not like you drugged him and drug him down there. Did you? lol

EDIT: Sorry if that was in bad taste. If you're reading this - get well soon Chad and I seriously hope you didn't break any bones.

(Message edited by wakeguru on July 29, 2005)