Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-27-2011, 3:25 PM Reply   
I got bit by the wakeboarding bug last year, and I am hooked. Rather than traveling rediculous hours to visit a friend in Michigan, I decided to look into purchasing my own wake boat.

After debating a new Tige R20, I decided on an older SAN 210, years 2003-2006. I want to avoid the earlier models because of various things, from graphics, to digital gauges, to seating options, etc. Of course a great deal on a '99-'02 would be hard to walk away from. What I would really like would be an '06, but they seem pretty hard to find, especially for realistic asking prices.

What I really wanted to know is if anyone has suggestions on what to watch with used 210's. Every boat design seems to have certain areas that are problematic, I just want to see what I should be double checking before a purchase.

Also, if anyone knows of a used 210, let me know. I have looked at the typical places/sites like nation searches on Craigslist (jaxed.com, seems to work most of the time), Boat Trader, Only Inboards, Planet Nautique, Ebay, and local dealer searches. It seems though that someone always knows about a friend's boat that might be up for sale, and I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any. I have financing set up already, so buying from a private party would be preferred. I live near Chicago, but travel for the right boat isn't an issue.

I know there is a boats wanted section in the classified section, but it seems like no one uses it. If this thread needs to be deleted, sorry.

Thanks
Matt
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-27-2011, 4:05 PM Reply   
Here is an 06 not sure what you are looking to spend or how far you are willing to travel but it has one of the better color combos
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/2235665799.html
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-27-2011, 4:07 PM Reply   
i think the big one is the 30-05 have the cable actuated valves for the ballasts with aerator pumps. Form 06 on they were ballast puppies. I dont know if you would call it a "problem" but it usually gets hucked in favor of a more optimal setup. Other than that, the graphics on the side vary from year to year except the 04 and 05 were the same, the 04 had a tower akin to the 211 where the 03 and 05 were the fct 2 tower. The 06 had a totally different tower. The 06 was also the start of the standard rotation for the prop on the san.

I think that about covers it as far as most options. There are a few more but those are the biggies. I know the 03 had a water pump that was recalled because it sometimes would not prime. I think the 05 were known for having knock sensors go out too. All really minor stuff.

What is the price range you are looking in?
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-27-2011, 4:17 PM Reply   
Thanks for the quick replies! In regards to travel, I would like to keep it shorter distances than the West coast, but for the right boat and price anything is possible. I saw that one in Portland, but between the price and distance it's not high on the list. For price, I would like to keep it at 32k or under, but 40k is the ceiling. Unless the boat is extremely over-priced, I think that should cover most SAN 210's for sale out there.

I prefer the '06 because of the newer tower, but mostly for the standard rotation. I enjoy surfing, and I know that standard rotation can help for regular footed surfing.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-27-2011, 6:13 PM Reply   
I do wish I had a standard rotation myself for that reason. If I ever am unlucky enough to loose my tranny, a newer standard rotation one will fill the void. I will keep my eyes open as I am just north on minneapolis.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-27-2011, 9:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
I got bit by the wakeboarding bug last year, and I am hooked. Rather than traveling rediculous hours to visit a friend in Michigan, I decided to look into purchasing my own wake boat.

After debating a new Tige R20, I decided on an older SAN 210, years 2003-2006. I want to avoid the earlier models because of various things, from graphics, to digital gauges, to seating options, etc. Of course a great deal on a '99-'02 would be hard to walk away from. What I would really like would be an '06, but they seem pretty hard to find, especially for realistic asking prices.

What I really wanted to know is if anyone has suggestions on what to watch with used 210's. Every boat design seems to have certain areas that are problematic, I just want to see what I should be double checking before a purchase.

Also, if anyone knows of a used 210, let me know. I have looked at the typical places/sites like nation searches on Craigslist (jaxed.com, seems to work most of the time), Boat Trader, Only Inboards, Planet Nautique, Ebay, and local dealer searches. It seems though that someone always knows about a friend's boat that might be up for sale, and I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any. I have financing set up already, so buying from a private party would be preferred. I live near Chicago, but travel for the right boat isn't an issue.

Thanks
Matt
In a way im in the same boat as you Matt. Near the end of this year my truck will be paid off and I will be looking into buying a 03-06 SAN as well. Hopefully when my opportunity comes around you will get yours and we dont end up fighting for the same one
heres a couple that have caught my eye. hopefully theyre are still up for grabs when my time comes

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...-Team-97324032
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...ition-97315115
I also remember seeing a 2005 in michigan with a Steelers color scheme somewhere on the web, thats pretty close to IL.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-28-2011, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
In a way im in the same boat as you Matt. Near the end of this year my truck will be paid off and I will be looking into buying a 03-06 SAN as well. Hopefully when my opportunity comes around you will get yours and we dont end up fighting for the same one
heres a couple that have caught my eye. hopefully theyre are still up for grabs when my time comes

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...-Team-97324032
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...ition-97315115
I also remember seeing a 2005 in michigan with a Steelers color scheme somewhere on the web, thats pretty close to IL.
At those prices, those boats won't be going anywhere soon. I have been keeping an eye on SAN values for about the last 6 months; most good condition low hour boats are sold at the mid 30's or less. Of course there are always exceptions, but the ones that sell in a reasonable time are not close to 40k. I love that orange one, but it has been at that price on BoatTrader for months. There was a beautiful navy blue '05 here in Illinois that was for sale; priced at 38k it still didn't sell. (And given the condition and system on that boat, I thought it WAS worth that much)

I just missed on a repo deal in Arkansas. It was a '04 with a black hull and blue stripe, low hours and in great condition. When I inquired about it, they told me it just sold, for less than 29k.
Old    SamIngram            02-28-2011, 6:47 AM Reply   
I will sell you mine...

Original Wakeworld Thread

$35K or my pay off, whichever is lower.
Attached Images

Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-28-2011, 7:26 AM Reply   
Bought mine last year and I spent almost 8 months trying to find the right deal. I wanted the 06 but almost every 06 i found was mid to high 40s, but I'll extremely satisfied with my 05. I would definatley hold out till the end of the season to find one, if you can wait. If you find one in the 100-200 hr range, in the mid/hi 30k range, jump on it cause it wount last long. Be sure to look good and hard at the boat before you buy it, there are a lot of beat up boats out there! I could not be happier with my boat choice because in my opinion, the 03-06 SANTE 210 throws the best wake known to wakeboarding, and I have ridden them ALL.

GOOD LUCK

If you have any questions let me know I would be happy to help u find the right boat!!!!

Chris
Attached Images

Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       02-28-2011, 12:24 PM Reply   
I would take Sam up on his offer!
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-28-2011, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruizza View Post
I would take Sam up on his offer!
Waiting on his email back to me, I am definately interested...
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-28-2011, 12:35 PM Reply   
nice looking 210s.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-28-2011, 1:49 PM Reply   
I am curious why you guy swould limit it to 03-06? Why not include the 02? If I remember correctly the 02 is widely known as the single best year of SAN because it has the narrower gunwalls giving it a larger interior, had the most popular FCT, was the last year of the GT40 and may of even come with the analog gauges. Soemone correct me if I am wrong. Maybe that is the 03 that is considered the best.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-28-2011, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
I am curious why you guy swould limit it to 03-06? Why not include the 02? If I remember correctly the 02 is widely known as the single best year of SAN because it has the narrower gunwalls giving it a larger interior, had the most popular FCT, was the last year of the GT40 and may of even come with the analog gauges. Soemone correct me if I am wrong. Maybe that is the 03 that is considered the best.
The narrow gunnels started in 2002, but there are things I do not like in the '02s. First off, some still had the problematic digital gauges:

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...tml?1240545064

Second, I prefer the interior with the stereo relocated to the glove box. On the side behind the driver just seems like a poor choice. If its a clean boat at a good price, I would consider a '02.

I believe '03 is considered the best year, according to the guide written by Dragon88:

2001- Correct Craft at some point does away with true wrap around seating for the "stadium seating." It is also the first year of the 3 piece rear hatch.

In 2002 The deck was redesigned to make more room, the sloped transom of the 01 and previous SS now had a more squared off look it. The boat received a new interior vinyl pattern, which disappeared in 2003. This is also the last year that the PCM GT-40 was offered. 2002 also marked the first of the "Team" edition boats, this package included Kicker audio speakers, wedge tanks, and an optional center ballast. 2002 Also brought a new gelcoat pattern. The buyer could now choose: deck, hull, primary, secondary, and third stripe colors.

In 2003, the SAN saw another dash and interior, these two elements would stay with the boat for the rest of it's run. The Super Air Nautique was also renamed the "210" a name which was reverted mid season back to "Super Air 210" due to consumer outcry. 2003 is widely regarded as a favorite year due to the fact that it contains the best of the new model (04-05) boats + a colored deck (2003 was the final year of production for this.) the actuated trunk covers. 2003 was also the final year of the Python 502 motor in the Super Air and the first year that the PCM Excalibur 330 became standard. This year the CD player was also re-located to the glovebox.

2004- brought us the 3rd generation of the FCT, this was the first year since 2000 that one could no longer order a colored deck. The 2004 boats also saw a new latching system on the back hatches to replace the actuated doors. These are referred to as the "knee busters." 2004 also did away with the 3rd stripe. The SAN from this point on only had Hull, Primary, and Secondary color options.

2005- Correct Craft reverts to the second generation FCT tower. The team edition boats are now outfitted with Polk Momo, and for the first time boats come from the factory with exposed speaker grills. In either 2004 or 2005 (or somewhere in-between those years.) CC added more reinforcement to the bow to make the boat less likely to porpoise.

2006- Correct Craft once again names the 210 the "210 Air" The '06 brought many changes, the most drastic being the new PCM- V-drive transfer case. This new V-drive replaced the Walters unit. The PCM V-drive was smaller, but also changed the prop rotation to a clockwise(right hand rotation.) Along with those changes the problematic "Helm control" system was replaced all together, they used Jabsco ballast puppies (auto reversible pumps.) so there is one pump per tank. The new ballast system drains the water under the hull and as a result the ballast overflow/and drain ports on the hull were eliminated. 2006 also brought a new fourth generation flight control tower. Which seemed to be a modified version of the new SAN220 tower. due to the differences in beam width, the new FCT4 for the SAN has additional bracing. They also elongated the windshield...

In 2007 CC killed off the SAN that we all loved and had loved for over a decade.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       02-28-2011, 2:16 PM Reply   
Those are some good points. It sounds like the 02 and 03 could be the best 2 years.

I think I would be seriously considering Sam's boat for that price. I could be wrong but Sam drives around the country quite a bit during the year. Maybe he could deliver it closer to you?
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-28-2011, 3:13 PM Reply   
I love Sam's boat perfect color combo. Simple a classy.
Old    SamIngram            02-28-2011, 4:17 PM Reply   
The new ballast system drains the water under the hull and as a result the ballast overflow/and drain ports on the hull were eliminated.

My ballast system has the Jabsco ballast puppies and I do have the overflow ports on the hull. If the system overfills the ballast tanks (3 of them) the water flows out the ports. The only problems I have had with my system is that the dealer exchanged the impellers for different ones because they sometime got stuck and would blow the fuse. Since they switched them out (for green ones I think) I don't have any problems.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-28-2011, 4:22 PM Reply   
how many hours sam?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-28-2011, 10:28 PM Reply   
As a long time friend of Sams I can honestly say this is one of the best kept boats I have ever been on. For the amount of hours on this boat (which I will let Sam disclose) the interior and exterior is amazing!!! I pretty much learned how to wakeboard, drive, clean, & etc on the "Golden Calf" aka the 210. Engine has been flawless, ballast pumps worked but like Sam said with the impeller issue we used to shut the valves to the rear tanks so we wouldnt lose weight. Also ask him about the "bidet" he installed. If you get to see pics of the way white interior; your welcome . Id gladly post up some of the pics but i dont know how to...
Old    SamIngram            03-01-2011, 7:32 AM Reply   
How many hours on the Golden Calf

About half way down...

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-01-2011, 8:16 AM Reply   
Sam,

I got an email from Ryan and asked him what time is best to call and never heard anything back. Any input? I am very interested in this boat.

Thanks
Matt
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-01-2011, 8:18 AM Reply   
i looked through this quickly and didn't see it mentioned, but have you checked http://www.planetnautique.com? WE went and looked at an 06 off of there last year, they always have tons on there
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-01-2011, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh1669 View Post
i looked through this quickly and didn't see it mentioned, but have you checked http://www.planetnautique.com? WE went and looked at an 06 off of there last year, they always have tons on there
Yea, did mention in my first post that I looked on planetnautique, but thanks for the suggestion. Right now I haven't seen any '06s, but a few '04s that looked nice just sold. I just wasn't ready to pull the trigger and missed them.
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-01-2011, 9:51 AM Reply   
I am with the other guy I would try to get an 02 I understand that you want the 03 or newer but man the gt-40 is such an amazing block and is rediculously fuel efficient with gobs of torque. I wanted an 02 as well but I got my 01 w/ 250 hours for 19k when I offered cash which was hard to justify over 10k more for seating arrangements. I have been in an 02 as well and I swear the cd player was in the glove box, but anyways you will love whatever you get. I run 3200-3700 lbs in mine and it planes pretty quick with the stock prop (though im getting a lower one this year) and the wake is pretty comparable to my friends 230 with 3500 and my other friends xstar with 5000 as fas as size which means massive. I have seen Bryan Hutton throw mobe 5s and hs/ts 900s off the wake with mine setup this way so I would say it is prety much pro level size. Though I prefer the 210 for spinning/trip flips over any boat it does kinda suck on raleys though.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-01-2011, 6:43 PM Reply   
I want to thank everyone who has messaged me with leads, I was a bit nervous posting this type of thread, but I have stumbled onto many boats I would not have found any other way. Thanks for the help guys! (and if there are more out there, let me know)
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-01-2011, 8:02 PM Reply   
I too was dead set on an 03 until I found "the one" and it was an 02. Low hours and my first time to take it to the boat ramp a guy offered me more than I paid for it! I got an 02 optioned like an 03 with the Excalibur 330. Digital gauges were out so it helped with negotiating price down. Checked the hours on pp and the dealer confirmed the low hours and knew the boat. Gushes were an easy do it yourself job. I've got the wedge tanks in the back and added wedge sacks with a custom valve system to help me fine tune how I want to ride if we just want to run stock ballast. I'm replacing the valves with 12v solenoids this season which will be better then any of the stock options in my opinion. The aerators fill really fast so I wanted to keep them. The original 210 is a great boat... One of the all time greatest... I like to tinker and make things my own though. If you are the same just find one with low hours, good condition, and the right price so you can have money left to make the changes you want like gauges ballast and stereo. Btw I love not having the stereo in the glovebox, the glovebox hlis really a cooler so ours is always full of ice and beer, no place for a radio in my opinion!
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-01-2011, 10:21 PM Reply   
No affiliation. Found on craigslist....

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/2241856429.html
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-01-2011, 10:52 PM Reply   
Dang, that one is awesome. Best tower, nice stereo and great colors.
Old    ajmac            03-02-2011, 6:06 AM Reply   
Hey Matt, I was in your shoes two years ago, but I was dead set on a '03. I found a few '04's that were in my price range, but the tower designs were a deal breaker. I, like Kevin, came a cross a great on a '02 that only had 68 hours on it. That was enough for me to pull the trigger. I had been searching for my boat for about a year and would definitely say don't rush into buying anything your not completely sold on. The digital gauges are shotty on mine, but I really just use the perfect pass for all my speed settings/read-outs and the read-out on the fuel level still works, so I'm not in a hurry to spend the money on replacing them yet. Like Kevin said, I had people wanting to buy my boat for more than I paid for it that same summer. I'll put some pics up of it. The boat has about 1500# of ballast. Good luck on your search!
Attached Images

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-07-2011, 9:00 PM Reply   
http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=27857
found another for you to check out. its in kentucky. thats a suburb of IL right
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-08-2011, 10:24 AM Reply   
Haha, thanks guys for the input. DC, I saw that one on OnlyInboards. The wierd thing is (and I noticed this a few months ago with another boat), it lists the boat being in Kentucky but its really in Florida at Nautiques of Orlando. You can see that boat on their site, and the FL letters on the bow.

I too have seen a few 2004's and I have to admit the tower is not my favorite. Here is a question for the SAN experts, does the tower have any negatives from a functionality standpoint, or is it just an appearance thing?

I completely agree about taking my time, I started feeling rushed a few days ago but I took a step back and realized a boat is a luxury, not a necessity. I decided what type of boat I want, now I just have to find it. Again thanks to everyone who has offered thoughts and opinions, it has definately helped. I love the '06 in Portland from the second post (http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/boa/2252768381.html) but between the distance from Chicago and the price I just don't think its going to work.

Also, love the pictures of everyone's SANs. It gives me something to look at while I play the waiting game.
Old     (adouglas)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-08-2011, 11:13 AM Reply   
Here are a few that would require traveling to pickup...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/2188379568.html - No Trailer but only 28k

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/2219575673.html - High price (56k) but worth it for that nice color combo, I am a little bias as I have the same colors... haha

http://boats.iboats.com/2006-correct...as/724208.html - Looks clean...
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-08-2011, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Here are a few that would require traveling to pickup...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/2188379568.html - No Trailer but only 28k

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/2219575673.html - High price (56k) but worth it for that nice color combo, I am a little bias as I have the same colors... haha

http://boats.iboats.com/2006-correct...as/724208.html - Looks clean...
The no trailer thing is an issue, and I have contacted that seller twice without a return message.

A SANTE trimmed with diamonds wouldn't be worth 56k to me; depending on the dealer it might have not cost that much when new.

The third boat again is over-priced given the sold prices I have discussed with former owners and recent listings.

There have been a number of nice boats that have sold for less than 35k and are either '05s or '06s. Those boats above will be on those sites for a while.

Last edited by MattieK27; 03-08-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-08-2011, 3:37 PM Reply   
Plus that last one has been stored on a lift without covered sides in the vegas heat and sun. Bet its gel coat is a little faded. The second one is waaayyyy overpriced.
Old     (adouglas)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-08-2011, 4:46 PM Reply   
Okay… I agree that those are WAY overpriced, my thoughts were that maybe they would negotiate some (or a lot), haha. Those were ones that I found when I did some searching, just trying to help out…

Here is one that is priced at 35,900 OBO, but located in CA…

http://www.stewartmarinesales.com/pr...47&hierarchy=0
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-08-2011, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Okay… I agree that those are WAY overpriced, my thoughts were that maybe they would negotiate some (or a lot), haha. Those were ones that I found when I did some searching, just trying to help out…

Here is one that is priced at 35,900 OBO, but located in CA…

http://www.stewartmarinesales.com/pr...47&hierarchy=0

Oh, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk, I just was giving a reason for why those wouldnt work. I appreciate all the leads people have posted!

That is now three viable options for an '06 I would buy, and all three are on the west coast.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-08-2011, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautiquesonly View Post
Plus that last one has been stored on a lift without covered sides in the vegas heat and sun. Bet its gel coat is a little faded. The second one is waaayyyy overpriced.
white gel coats fade???
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-08-2011, 7:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
white gel coats fade???
It will definately get chalky and dull, aka oxidize. It is not as noticable with white, but it happens.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-08-2011, 8:53 PM Reply   
thx for the info.
Old    SamIngram            03-08-2011, 8:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
white gel coats fade???
It's all the wax that I use! Thanks Zak!
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-09-2011, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIngram View Post
It's all the wax that I use! Thanks Zak!
You still want to sell that thing? I never heard from you.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-15-2011, 12:37 AM Reply   
2005 Super Air Nautique (Chandler) $35700

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/2326047904.html
Old thread, but this popped up on my radar
Old    SamIngram            04-15-2011, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
You still want to sell that thing? I never heard from you.
I still haven't gotten it back from the detailers... They have been working night and day on it. I think it will look like a new boat when they are done.
Old    SamIngram            04-18-2011, 12:13 PM Reply   
I got the boat back from the detailer on Friday and it looks great.

I checked my pay-off and it's $35,417.28 so like I said before, the price is $35K. I am in the process of putting up a website with information and pictures. I will pretty much say that it is the cleanest 2006 in existence. Nary a scratch anywhere. The boat has been completely detailed from top to bottom inside and out. Mechanicals are all current and are in excellent working order. Boat is in Tempe, AZ
Old     (chaser)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-20-2011, 8:25 AM Reply   
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...e-210-98499402
Old    SamIngram            04-20-2011, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser View Post
Wow! That is BLUE! For $24K I would buy it.

I love this part:

The wake. It's rampy, with a long transition and clean lip, delivering smooth take offs and a wide landing zone.

I wonder if they have ever boarded behind the boat?
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       04-20-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
I don't think it is still available. From the first line of the ad.

2003 Correct Craft Air Nautiue 210, 2003 Air Nautique 210 UNDER DEPOSIT
Old     (chexi)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-21-2011, 10:34 AM Reply   
Oh yea, SANs are known for their really rampy wakes... didn't you know that? Haha!

I like this part better, "This Boat Includes: Live Support by Comm100 Comm100 Products: Customer Service Software Live Chat Software Knowledge Base Software Forum Software Email Marketing Software Email Management Software."

Just what I have always wanted in a boat...
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-21-2011, 11:37 AM Reply   
I was playing around today and came across these listings...

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...10-LE-98435792

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=28445

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=28459

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=27625

Don't know your financial situation or how much your willing to spend but some of these are pretty nice boats... I'm a pretty big fan of the last listing 2006 SANTE
Old    SamIngram            04-21-2011, 1:15 PM Reply   
The last listing is asking more for the boat used than it cost for the boat new...