Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Chuch)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-22-2010, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quick question, since I felt like a tard' the other weekend complaining about this to my wife. If you order an $89 rope (and handle on top of that mind you) from a company, would you expect that it comes with a nice velco strap so that when you pull it in, its all set?

It just seemed kinda rediculous to me, and it seems like a great item for a company to ship out with a rope with their logo on it from a marketing standpoint. I started thinking....I have a $7.99 coleman dock line that came with a VERY nice strap from wal-mart, and a buddy of mine bought a lime green AIRHEAD line for us last year that came with a nice one. LOL My new rope is now sporting a Coleman strap on it! LOL

To top it off, me being a bit pissy about it, I sent the company an email because I have seen some of their lines with one....and I got no response. I'm seriously going to consider this when I buy my next rope...I just wish they realized that.

Maybe I'm too anal, too organized and my expectations are too high? Maybe you guys are using something different? Let me know!

sorry for the rant.