Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    wakeboarder23            05-02-2005, 8:14 AM Reply   
havent been before but prolly going to go this year,
hows it all work, i dont have a boat so are there people willing to pull or hows it all work
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-02-2005, 3:40 PM Reply   
from what ive heard.......pulls are not hard to find just be prepared to spread the love and pitch in on gas. Forrest....if you read this ive offered my rave slider for use in the past and we just never connected on it to seal the deal, are you interested?
Old     (cgutzmer)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-03-2005, 10:37 AM Reply   
Yeah Last year I gave pulls to guys from all over that didn't come with boats. You will have no problem finding someone to give you a pull. You will be amazed at how many boats will be there. Its a good time..
Old    wakeking933            05-03-2005, 12:53 PM Reply   
where is it going to be
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-03-2005, 1:27 PM Reply   
Just be friendly, introduce yourself, and pitch in for gas...you'll have no problem finding rides.

At least one girl for each guy helps as well.

http://www.midwestwakefest.com
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-03-2005, 9:08 PM Reply   
Mike.... we may be interested in using your slider this year..... How hard is it to transport?

MWWF is held at 4-Star Marina in Ottawa, IL....

Make sure to check out the website and spread the word....
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-04-2005, 5:18 AM Reply   
How hard is it to get an RV/camping spot. I am thinking about coming down but the website makes it sound like first come first serve on the campsites. I will be driving from atleast 6 hours away.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-04-2005, 8:39 PM Reply   
There is plenty of room on the penninsula (it's a big area).... but the camp sites are taken as first come first serve....so you may not get exactly where you want if you show up later... However there really is NO bad area on the penninsula.....
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-05-2005, 4:10 PM Reply   
forrest it is easy to transport for me, i can bring it and with access to one outlet have it up and running in less than an hour.....trust me on this....they only thing is i would like to make sure i have no liability for injuries
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-08-2005, 9:04 PM Reply   
MIKE.... hit me off forum at MWWF4u@hotmail.com
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-09-2005, 3:52 PM Reply   
done