Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-11-2003, 5:43 PM Reply   
What are the pros and cons of both these boats? Test drove a SAN today and liked it, but didn't get to ride behind it, too cold.
Old     (tigeal)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-11-2003, 8:03 PM Reply   
These two boats in my opinion are as far apart as you can get with a V drive. 22V being a big boat(feels like a truck when seated in the drivers seat), on the other hand the SAN is very compact and fits like a glove with very proven performance. I don't think you would be disapointed with the wake either. The Tige would best be suited to a large group or family on the water all day.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-11-2003, 11:37 PM Reply   
Opposite ends of the spectrum.....Tige good for us wally type that have kids and enjoy bringing guests. SAN is at the top of its game! Great boat for the core and upper-intermediate to advanced. Little less on space and lot more on money! Newer generation Tige's are comin' around but the Nautiques have been there for a long time! Wake is the best I've ever ridden on a SAN. My '03 22V Riders was a compromise for the missus because of space and cost. I do however dream about the SAN and hope when my groms are older, she'll let me upgrade? Tige is also very wide and heavy---be prepared to tow and store. SAN has good features and you are able to mix and match a bunch of packages to come up with just the right options at the right price. You should evaluate what is more important and what caliber of riding you expect? SAN for hardcore and Tige maybe a little more suited for big cruzer----but still has a very nice wake when weighted! Confused enough yet???