Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-14-2005, 9:27 PM Reply   
Hey guys !!! Just letting you know i will be out of action for a couple of months. I was injured in my Soccer Game and i have 4 fractures in my face/ Orbital bone.
I am having surgery on Wedensday and am going to have a plate inserted into my upper cheek area where 2 of the fractures are.

I will hook up with you guys soon, and will be out on the water as soon as I can.

Have fun out there cause I am going to miss it!!!!

Later,
Erik
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-14-2005, 9:30 PM Reply   
erik,

really sorry to hear that !!!

you are still welcome to come and hang out(1/2 the fun) and also exhibit your skills as a experienced driver..

get better !!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-14-2005, 9:32 PM Reply   
Thanks Mike,

I will definately come hang out when i can.

I guess I can start working on my Tan!!!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-14-2005, 10:13 PM Reply   
holy shizz dude! sorry to hear that man!

hope surgery goes well. have a speedy recovery!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-14-2005, 11:10 PM Reply   
Erik,

Man! Sorry to hear that. No fun, I'm sure. Similar injury happened to a friend of mine, except his was from a fight. Heal up quick. If you need to just kick back in the sun, drive, or help get rid of some beer, and are willing to drive to SD, you are more than welcome.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-15-2005, 7:13 AM Reply   
Erik....Man I am so sorry to hear what happened..
Keep us updated on the surgery and such..
Definetly welcome to come hang out anytime wether your riding or not, we really ewnjoy your company..
Wishes for a speedy recovery...
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-15-2005, 7:32 AM Reply   
Man, that blows! Sorry to hear about that Eric. I still could use you as a third right?

I hope the surgery goes well. Did you get kicked in the face or did you run into the goal post?

Powell trip is being planned for August.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-15-2005, 7:44 AM Reply   
Glen,
I was kicked in the face.

If your going to rent a houseboat try Antelope Marina. They have some sweet houseboats there as well as wahweap.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       03-15-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
Erik ~ really sorry to here this. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Man that sounds like it hurts. Did you kick him back? Or was it a her?
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       03-15-2005, 11:55 AM Reply   
Ouch!! Good luck with the surgery and the healing after!!!
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-15-2005, 12:00 PM Reply   
Erik,

Sorry to hear about your injury. Further evidence that the definition of Soccer as a "non-contact" sport is BS
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-15-2005, 3:34 PM Reply   
Thanks for the words guys. I hope to be back out soon.

Good thing is that when I get back I wont have to put that damn drysuit back on!!!!!!

But the helmet might have a faceguard on it. Hell I just might use my old college football helmet out there.

Enjoy the weather!!!

Erik
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-15-2005, 5:01 PM Reply   
Erik, really sorry to hear about this. Hope your recovery goes well, and that we see you out on the water soon.

BTW - if this ever happens again, you need to start the thread like "You should see the other guy"
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-15-2005, 7:09 PM Reply   
Unfortuately I am the other guy!!!!