Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2004, 2:50 PM Reply   
Anyone have any comments or pics from the Vancouver Boat Show this weekend?
Old    catalyst            02-08-2004, 2:56 PM Reply   
it was okay. Last year was deffinatley better. However if you were looking for deals there some good ones on boards and stuff and some of the prices on boats droped. It was nice to see a new x star for the first time. ANd there was a nice SAN. plus the 211 was there wich was cool to see.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-08-2004, 3:25 PM Reply   
This is the first time in 3 years I could not make it. I made a special trip there last year travelling with a 1mth old baby to see the new X-star... but it was not there... and also most of the dealers had their late season inventor there... so there wasnt much in the way of new models... I wish the manufacturers would support the Canadian dealers more to showcase their new models.

Was the new Svfara sv696 there?

Any pics?
Old    absolutofft            02-08-2004, 3:35 PM Reply   
Deals on boards? I must have missed those :P The x-star looked pretty nice, seemed smaller than i expected, that nautique 226 with the walkthru at the back seemed awful nice though. It's unfortunate all the nautiques had awful graphics, the nicest looking nautiques I have seen are the ones on these boards.
Old    catalyst            02-08-2004, 5:48 PM Reply   
yup, the orange and black super air was nice though and the 211 looked good. There was deals on boards though i mean like usually boardroom would seel a byerly for like 1000 bucks blank but you get the new one for uder 500. That un herd of for a totaly legit store. I could still get it cheaper in the states but thats a good deal. At the nautique booth the shushwap people had some good deal on some older boards. 300 bucks for a 2002 helix 134 brand new is good. and then at liquidforce they had some nice old moview for 10 bucks like decline of the waterski monopoly (best movie ive seen in a awhile), project watson(really good), revolt, hyperlites daily dose, and a couple other older ones. Also at board room they had a barrage of last year movies like boombox, all or nothing, and even this years invisible cinema for 20 bucks. There was alot of good stuff. You just gotta no where to look.