Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-18-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
So after posting about my fusion wake rack problem (that got no responses) I got an e-mail from the Nor-Cal rep for fusion. He personally e-mailed me to take care of my problem! All i can say is they take care of there customers to a great extent! Also I would refer any of there accessories because tehre great and i have bought many products from them and they've always been there! Just thought id express what im feeling. It was awesome!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-18-2006, 5:53 PM Reply   
Did you hear from CM Slocum?

He's the coolest guy ever.

Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-18-2006, 6:44 PM Reply   
Yep! he was awesome. Got everything figured out and helped me and was willing to help.. Great Stuff :-)
Old     (mwaken)      Join Date: May 2003       05-19-2006, 1:10 PM Reply   
Yeah CM is the man!

FACTION 4 life.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       05-19-2006, 1:16 PM Reply   
Matt said it right! CM is the MAN!!!

Whats up Matt!! How ya been bro?!?! Been ridin at all? When are you comin down here to ride the Dirty Delta with me? Later BG
Old     (mwaken)      Join Date: May 2003       05-19-2006, 4:51 PM Reply   
What up Brandon! I rode last weekend a few times, landed most of my tricks so I was stoked. I have one more week of school but I'm down to ride whenever. I'll make the trek to the dirty south for some riding. I'll hit you up next week. Later.

Matt