Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (missfire)      Join Date: May 2006       05-29-2010, 9:50 AM Reply   
Looking to ride this weekend if anybody needs a third. I've been swamped with work and ready to ride... finally! I can drive as well.
Thanks
Brianna
Old     (jimmobius)      Join Date: May 2009       05-30-2010, 2:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfire View Post
Looking to ride this weekend if anybody needs a third. I've been swamped with work and ready to ride... finally! I can drive as well.
Thanks
Brianna
Hey, I just posted an ad here for more folks for lake time. E mail me for more info.
Jim.
Old     (tfitz)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-01-2010, 12:06 AM Reply   
Hey Jim Think we talked last year. You board Stanley right? Looking for new folks to ride with. Free Tue & Wed this week and next. Your boat or mine. I now work off 120th & I25 so Stanley is easy access 4 me Hit me up sometime Tony 3039160969
Old     (jdameron)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-01-2010, 12:03 PM Reply   
Hi Brianna - I have a boat out at Standley. I am out there boarding every friday and weekends. Pretty much out there everyday that is nice. Im never on the computer on the weekends, so this wouldn't be the best place to get ahold of me if you want to come out. My number is 303-506-2197, hit me up if you want a pull.
Old     (jimmobius)      Join Date: May 2009       06-04-2010, 2:22 PM Reply   
Tony, probably did but I can't remember what I did yesterday !! lol. I will be out next week in the am, 303-718-1372. Jim.
Old     (okwakebdr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-07-2010, 1:26 PM Reply   
Hey Brianna, you're welcome to ride with us also. We talked last summer a little, but never got to ride...we finally met again at the MHMG this weekend. (Preston and my wife Lauren)...I think we live pretty close to each other also in Castle Rock. If you don't have my number, feel free to PM me and I'll give it to you.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-07-2010, 7:31 PM Reply   
lookin for a some folks to ride tommorrow afternoon eve?
let me know, Mike
Old     (denverlove)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-10-2010, 9:44 PM Reply   
Hey all... I think I've met most of you at the M&G. I'm always down to ride evening sessions if anyone ever needs a third. I also have off Fridays and Saturdays. Live in Denver. 2488544048. Nicole
Old     (Grahamy)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-22-2010, 8:35 PM Reply   
Hey everybody, I've been dying to ride and was wondering if I can hitch a ride sometime. I have all my own board and gear and money for gas or beer. I live in Denver, but grew up riding Stanley lake, but I will def drive where ever. I usually have mornings, thurs fri sat off. Please call me at 303-931-2752 thanks!!! Yuki
Old     (madsmom)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-06-2010, 9:01 AM Reply   
Preston - You live in Castle Rock? So do I and am new to finding rides this far south. Any suggestions? Is it just easier to drive all the way north? Thanks for the help.
Nina
3.03-915-0963
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-07-2010, 9:57 AM Reply   
Bump for my sister,

Madsuncle
Old     (okwakebdr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-08-2010, 7:41 AM Reply   
Nina - Yeah. I live in Castle Rock. We ride Chatfield mostly during the week. It can be really busy even on weekday evenings, so we go out for dawn patrol rides about once a week....usually 6am - 8am, then pull the boat out and go to work. I avoid Chatfield completely on the weekends unless its at sunrise...there's really no point. We do some weekend camping trips once or twice a month or so at lakes that are further away and less crowded. Unfortunately, the selection of lakes on the south side of Denver just isn't very good. I'll PM you my number though. Give me a call and maybe you'll be able to go out with us next time we go.