Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-10-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
We just added a photo gallery to the front page that's pretty sweet. Bryan Hutton and a few from Andrew Adkison and Robby Carter. All shot by Spencer Smith. Enjoy.

Name:  Kentucky.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  41.2 KB
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       03-10-2010, 1:53 PM Reply   
Nice!!

Sick shot!!
Old     (tsteeb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-10-2010, 2:42 PM Reply   
Awesome Shot!
new background wallpaper for me haha
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-11-2010, 8:11 AM Reply   
Diggin all the shots
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-11-2010, 10:29 AM Reply   
That shot you posted up David is one of my new background pics. If there is any way to get a full res version please let me know. For some reason that angle, lighting, water color and time of day just hit me right and bring back a lot of memories of those sunset/morning rides down a cove in perfect conditions...kind of the same way an old song can elicit emotions...weird. Even the shoreline is pretty close to looking like Cali too.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-11-2010, 10:42 AM Reply   
If you go to the gallery and click on the shot, you'll get a bigger version. It's not really background size unless you have your monitor at some pretty low resolution, but it is bigger.
Old     (goatroper222000)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-12-2010, 6:48 AM Reply   
i had the privilege of riding with b-hutt down in winter haven with dave briscoe...it was truly unbelievable. that guy throws down.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-11-2010, 7:51 AM Reply   
Home sweet home!