Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jsmilez321)      Join Date: Sep 2011       01-02-2013, 12:32 PM Reply   
Hey guys i am looking into purchasing a wakesurf this off season i primarily wakeboard, but am going to be out of commission for a couple months in the early season. I went snowboarding in Co. and tore three ligaments in my shoulder needless to say i am going to have some pretty extensive surgery and rehab in front of me. My Dr. told me i would be strong enough by June to wakeboard again, but my buddies and i are die-hards and will be on the river in early April. I have wakesurfed before on POS board and enjoyed it even got where i could go no rope last year. I know wake surfing is just simply easier on the body and i can used my other shoulder to assist getting up.

here is some details that could help as well. I am 5'11 and weigh 185. I have a 2009 axis with PnP 450s in the rear compartments and the 1450 in the nose as well as the 200lb tanks in the rear and 500lb in the middle. Also the wedge. I want something relatively cheap and kind of a "do it all" type board. Once i can define my style i can then grab a new board but just something to learn the basics on. It also will be a universal board for the boat and my buddies. So once again just something basic and fun to keep my mind off wakeboarding until i am ready!
Old     (jamesruberti)      Join Date: Nov 2012       01-02-2013, 1:29 PM Reply   
I recommend looking for a custom board at http://www.brigadewakesurfing.com/