Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (soonerboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-05-2007, 2:07 PM Reply   
Man, Thunderbird shure is purdy in the mornings, ain't it?

tbirdglass
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-05-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
wow...did you get a slice of that d? if not, shame on you....if so, i'm jealous!

you guys should stay away from there in the evenings...it's super crowded with wallies who know everything about powerturns and tubing!! but i heard draper is nice this time of year....
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-05-2007, 2:46 PM Reply   
whoa....is that a dead body floating by in that pic?!?! how did i miss that the first time....
Old     (pottsy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-05-2007, 2:47 PM Reply   
Wow, I have never ridden on any kind of glass like that before. jealous
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-05-2007, 2:52 PM Reply   
what darrin said was that this pic was taken in the morning....what darrin didn't say was that this pic was taken at the butt-crack of dawn!! I've never woke up in time to get butter like that either!!
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-05-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
It would not be the first body found in dirtybird
Old     (dmac)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-05-2007, 5:48 PM Reply   
look at beautiful thunderbird..everyone go get a slice of heaven!
Old    redneckonaboard06            06-05-2007, 6:58 PM Reply   
Looks at million times better than it did on Sunday.
Old     (soonerboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-05-2007, 7:26 PM Reply   
Dude, 7:30am. That's not too bad.

It was great. I broke my no Saturday rule last Saturday and went out, but it was at 7:30. Same thing, pure glass. It was even 9:30 before we saw the first Jet Ski and it took off away from us.

Mornings at T-bird are the way to go for sure.
Old     (soonerboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-05-2007, 7:29 PM Reply   
The dead bodies are cool to ollie anyway.
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-06-2007, 6:37 AM Reply   
darrin: 7:30 seems reasonable.....I don't think I'll be setting my alarm any time soon, but it's nice to see somebody getting some glass out there. and actually, if you ever need an additional driver/rider/gas $ contributor....let me know. I sold my boat last summer and have been riding with Marlon mostly...but I'm always down to ride with a different crew. likewise...you ever want a pull in the evening....let one of us know...we try to get out there twice a week.

dylan: where you been? tour stop was fun. who you been riding with?