Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-07-2012, 2:58 PM Reply   
First time we shot GoPro footy this summer was a few days ago. Threw it together real quick.

(Disclaimer: There are like, 3 bad words in the song and two references to drugs, welcome to the world of rap)

from Nick Schrein on Vimeo.

Also, the title is a little mockery of the fact that I was getting incredibly annoyed with some tubers that messed up a mile long stretch of water while I was riding. So I was complaining about them, while we were towing a tube. Also that means that I got virtually no good TS or sw HS stuff since I can't handle choppy water real real well, so I just look like a heelside here (I promise i really am not!)
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-07-2012, 3:45 PM Reply   
Like the tune and nice riding!

Siiickkk boat
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-07-2012, 5:18 PM Reply   
Nice riding I hate those tubers too. I ride on a small lake and we have a wake hour so I waited until the last minute to go out and it was still pretty choppy. It gets really annoying and you get really frustrated because you feel like you cant progress.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-09-2012, 9:27 AM Reply   
Thanks Bevan... My dad saw it at a boat show a couple of years ago, and that finally convinced him to pull the trigger on a wake boat. I cannot complain.

Chris,

Yeah, definitely man. They're brutal sometimes. We usually go out in the early morning, so it's just Joel and I because no one else will get up early around here. But even then, sometimes we have jetskiers roaming the lake at 7 am on a weekday. Just can't win sometimes!
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-09-2012, 5:06 PM Reply   
LOL so we ended up going out early Sunday at like10:30 AM. No one out, it was perfect. Then after my cousin finishes his set I look over to my pier and notice a Sheriff's deputy waving us over. Someone anonymous (in reality it was our neighbors b/c I saw the fat old lady take out the manila rules packet and read it over) So I go in and right away I could see him writing a ticket for going out during no wake hour. I told him that I thought it was 10:30 and he says nope it's 11 and we are arguing it back and forth. He says to wait and he has to go back to his car to get something and comes back with the rule book.

Then he tells us it was his mistake and the rules book said no wake hour is actually 10! But he swears that's wrong and tells us that we got lucky. Our lake organization actually had the wake hour set at 11, but the county rules state 10 so the county rules automatically override the lake organization's... Turns out They've been telling people the wrong stuff for years...

weird.....and on my first day I've ever went out early...
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-09-2012, 5:40 PM Reply   
Haha, dang man. That's some blind luck if I've ever heard of it. So your lake has an hour of no wake time? That is odd...
Old     (VTWakeboard)      Join Date: Oct 2011       07-09-2012, 8:02 PM Reply   
Nice Edit Nick