Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-15-2008, 3:24 PM Reply   
Thank you for your interest in my house! This home is fully remodeled in every way and update with new everything. The only original part of this home is the exterior walls and the slab it was built on. It is a very spacious 3/2 with huge living room with built in brick fire place. The house has a dark cherry hard wood in all the main rooms, slate tile on the bath floors and travertine on the bath walls. The bedrooms have a dark khaki shag carpet. The kitchen and bar have granite counter tops and all the kitchen appliances are new. The home has great view of downtown skyline from any room in the rear of house which also over looks the lake! This property is on a large 1.25 acre that is fully fenced in with 6' black vinyl chain link fence. It is very quit and peaceful.
I am a 30yr old male non-smoker and light social drinker. I fix up houses for a living and will be going back to school in the spring. I am laid back and easy going. Like to keep a clean place and maintain it perfectly.
I am looking for 1 more laid back clean non-smoking roommate. You will have own room and share a bath which is also main bathroom. You don't go through a bedroom to get to this bath so no one is going in your space. The bedrooms are unfurnished. I expect to share all common area and there is one room free to do whatever everyone votes for. the kitchen has tons of cupboards so we can do what ever with food. Please feel free to write me back with any question. Also please mapquest the address before asking to look at it. the address is 33 South Ortman, Orlando, FL 32805. Thank You again!
Scott
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       11-15-2008, 6:55 PM Reply   
Nice place, looks like its just around the corner from Cobe's place and Sanders place.
Old     (lftaylor)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-16-2008, 9:04 AM Reply   
Place looks good Scott. Guess you are moved in now. Hope all is good.
Scott
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       11-16-2008, 9:25 AM Reply   
SWEET PLACE!!! If i had a job down there id be totally up for livin with ya! Whoever gets in is lucky!!! thats a CLEAN little setup you got there! :-)
Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-16-2008, 9:33 AM Reply   
do you have a boat?
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-16-2008, 6:24 PM Reply   
Sanders is on a different lake on the south end of the city. My boat is staying at old house on Clear lake for now.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-16-2008, 6:26 PM Reply   
Taylor: You and your dad coming down this winter?
Old     (jarrod_askew)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-16-2008, 8:15 PM Reply   
Dude that place looks bad ass! Could I have your email..
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       11-17-2008, 4:43 PM Reply   
find me a decent paying job and I'd think about it!
Clarkson University Graduate... Engineering and Management
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-19-2008, 7:13 AM Reply   
Good luck with the decent paying job! With the economy where it is here employers are offering less and less pay because they can and people take it.