Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-29-2007, 11:55 AM Reply   
has any one had pp installed like after market? whats something like that run installed? thanks for the help
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-29-2007, 3:49 PM Reply   
Jon... shouldn't be that big of a deal. The throtle by wire motors make the install much easier. I'd contact your dealer and check with them.
Old     (joshuag)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-29-2007, 9:52 PM Reply   
Thats wierd, I thought all X15's had perfect pass.
Old     (whitlock87)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-30-2007, 12:43 AM Reply   
$1,100 for the unit.
$400 to install
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-30-2007, 1:45 PM Reply   
it was a option but when we demoed(sp) the boat the MC cruise seem to work pretty good. but after using perfect pass on a friends boat.. wow what a difference. i will contact the deal thanks
Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-30-2007, 2:32 PM Reply   
If your boat already has a paddle wheel installed, installing perfect pass yourself is unbelievably easy. If you can plug speaker wires into the back of a speaker, you can install perfect pass.

If you do already have the paddle wheel, call perfect pass and buy the remaining parts you need directly from them. It should run you less that the $1,100 for the full system. They will also send you full detailed instructions on how to hook it up.
Old     (sixysixss)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-30-2007, 2:44 PM Reply   
I switched from MC Cruise to PP as well. Went back to the dealer and he gave me a great price for the PP and install -- cheaper than I could have purchased the PP on the web. Since the paddlewheel is already there, it would be easy to do it yourself. Note, however, that the eeprom on the Indmar will have to be re-flashed to recognize the PP. Either the dealer can do it for you, or you can send it to Indmar as well. I don't know what the charge is to have the eeprom re-flashed.
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-30-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
right on... the system you guys are talking about does it have the option of programming different riders? also how close can we get it to match the MC gauges?
Old     (sixysixss)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-31-2007, 8:59 AM Reply   
From the dealer, you can get one that matches the MC gauges perfectly. I think mine even says MC on the PP gauge. You may even be able to buy the MC PP from a non-dealer, but I don't know. The reason I went with the PP over the MC cruise was 1) the ability to program different riders and 2) to adjust for weight, etc. The PP does not hunt for proper speed the way the MC cruise used to. Good luck
Old     (rdmb)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-31-2007, 11:46 AM Reply   
Jon, Call PerfectPass at (902) 468-2150. I just got off the phone with them to upgrade my older Wakeboard Pro to the new version with multi-line display. That's the one you want so you can enter up to 8 riders names/speeds.

They have pics of MC displays on their website showing the MC logo.
UploadUpload

They advertise upgrading basic cruise to Wakeboard Pro for $549. And no I don't work for them...it's just a great product.
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-31-2007, 12:19 PM Reply   
awesome...