Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 21, 2008

Old     (biggris79)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-27-2008, 1:13 PM Reply   
I have a 2008 air 220 nautique black im going to put the pair of 485 wetsounds 6 6 1/2 xs-wetsounds inside the boat and im not sure on the sub yet im thinking about the xxx-xx 12in sub wetsound if i can find someone to make me a box for it that would work good in the boat and look good .and the Eq from wetsound what amps should i use to run this i have 2 batteries right now should i put a 3rd in.does anyone know where to get a box for this sub and what color of lights inside the 485 speakers grilles would you recommend
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-28-2008, 2:13 PM Reply   
Robert,

Sent you an e mail.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (soundbox)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-28-2008, 3:59 PM Reply   
Robert - Tim's the man. He'll set you up right.