Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (big_brandon)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-28-2006, 8:47 AM Reply   
Wakesetter-Smakesmetter.......
Old     (kscales)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-28-2006, 9:56 AM Reply   
Thanks for your educated opinion Colby, it made my decision eaiser... that I did make the right one!
Old     (macgiver)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-28-2006, 12:03 PM Reply   
Yea, Centurions do stink. Whats up with that?
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-28-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
I think malibu wakesetter 23 lsv's stink. I hated the wake and the boat overall.

In all seriousness, the RZ2 is currently my favorite looking boat on the water. I even like the lines more than the X2.
Old    kvanderg            10-28-2006, 1:57 PM Reply   
Roddy,

Give us some details on the 23LSV... you know... year of the boat, how much time did you spend in and behind the boat, how many different days were you in and behind the boat, surfing or boarding, did the boat have a form of speed control (i.e. PP), how much weight, how many people, ability of driver, water conditions, etc.

Something must have been wrong... I just cant imagine anyone hating a 23LSV... there are only things to love and nothing to hateUpload
Old     (pilot_ryder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-28-2006, 4:05 PM Reply   
is that picture taken at wizard?
Old    kvanderg            10-28-2006, 4:10 PM Reply   
Yup
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-28-2006, 4:31 PM Reply   
Kevin I was just having a little fun regarding what Colby said a few posts above mine. I'm sure they're sick boats. That yellow one looks real nice!
Old    kvanderg            10-28-2006, 4:40 PM Reply   
I knew something was up

Heres another pickUpload
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-28-2006, 4:58 PM Reply   
You can have your personal preferences, but that's just plain ignorance colby. there are many many boats out there that will give the lsv a run for it's money.
Old    wakesetter23lsv            10-28-2006, 5:15 PM Reply   
are you insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only boat that gives a bu a run for it's money is a supra 24v or 24ssv!
Old     (bensk8in)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-28-2006, 5:32 PM Reply   
Colby keep the great info coming, im writing this down to use in my sales pitch
Old     (bensk8in)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-28-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
I think somebody needs a nap and a Tige.
Old     (bensk8in)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-28-2006, 5:36 PM Reply   
Im sorry I just have to keep posting please Colby enlighten us with your factual information. I love it, I cant wait for his next post, im smiling while im typing, yaaa! This kid cracks me up.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-29-2006, 1:06 AM Reply   
colby = fake poster
Old     (justridin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-29-2006, 8:28 AM Reply   
Kevin,

I see your Bu pics (quite nice) and raise you this.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-29-2006, 8:53 AM Reply   
Korgae,

I didn't read your whole post, but are those the two only brands you are considering. And if so, why? I would look at Mastercraft, Nautique, and Bu as well if you are able. I think if you ride behind these three and demo them, then you will be giving yourself a fair shake, and know, that for that kind of money, you really shopped around.

I bought a Tige as my first boat. I liked it and it was a nice boat. The wake was good and all was well in my world...until I got behind a 210 and VLX. The wakes were, IMO, worlds apart from the Tige wakes.

Also, I am not sure, but all tige hulls are the same shape. That is they all use the convex V hull. A 22ve and the new RZ2 should throw similar wakes due to the hull shape and size of the boats.
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2006, 9:05 AM Reply   
I remember being in a room when IBM was making their sales pitch on a very large computer sale. Their pitch was the people in this room are not qualified to make this decision. Our people are the smartest most informed people in the room so listen to us! Well that did not go over very well they lost the sale! Is IBM a great computer company that builds great products…………. you bet. Are they the only company that builds great products, far from it.

There is a moral to that story
Old    kvanderg            10-29-2006, 11:31 AM Reply   
JK... The RZ2 and 22ve are great looking boats... I cant wait for that water test. Take your pick... I'm not fussy and am willing to consider that there is a better boat than the 23LSV

Malibu should actually pay me to own this boat... apparently they have made sales off of my boat because it is all you can see from the Chestermere Landing Patios. Seems like people get drunk and want to own a Malibu. Insert joke here

Here is another one...Upload
Old     (enzosurfer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-29-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
Kevin, everyone knows MAC is better, lol

jk, I own a pc, but I did drive a mac and the wake was crap.
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-29-2006, 7:30 PM Reply   
you gotta love a product with a 3% market share Th mac wake always leans to the left and the hull is way to light to be any good

The computer was a multimillion dollar mainframe not a PC
Old     (kscales)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-29-2006, 7:50 PM Reply   
Kevin- Wings @ the pub rock on Thursdays...LOL

Funny thing was I was in Calgary and one of my friends took me to the pub.. (This was the thursday of labour day weekend) I was just getting into the idea of a proper boat and seeing yours for sure impacted me to start looking.

Actually I am thinking of moving to Calgary, I have a real-estate agent keeping a eye open for me on the lake:-)

I think my 22VE would fit in nice;)

Take care

Korgae..
Old     (truebeachbum)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-30-2006, 3:19 PM Reply   
supra or malibu tige suck u have to add a ton of weight but tige dosent like weight they have taps
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-30-2006, 5:02 PM Reply   
"tige suck u have to add a ton of weight but tige dosent like weight they have taps"

care to elaborate? with taps and weight you don't think their boats throw a nice wake?
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-30-2006, 5:12 PM Reply   
chase and colby must be buddies or bruddas. that's the kind of ignorance that we dont' need here.
Old    kvanderg            10-30-2006, 5:19 PM Reply   
Korgae,

Seems like my Malibu even makes people buy Tige's... now JK @ Hyperactive owes me some cash as well

What... no drunk Malibu owner jokes... I am disapointed

If you are serious about buying on the lake... you are going to need the right agent to catch them even before they come on the market. Send me a PM and I can put you in touch with a good one.
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-30-2006, 6:13 PM Reply   
"supra or malibu tige suck u have to add a ton of weight but tige dosent like weight they have taps"

Conjunction junction, what's your function?

(Message edited by jcv on October 30, 2006)
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-06-2006, 8:12 PM Reply   
HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW just saw the post that Chase had left. seriously dude how do they suck. do u think that daniel watkins, one of the top pros who could ride for any boat brand out there would be riding for tige if they sucked. please please explain to us all.