Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-13-2010, 4:08 PM Reply   
Well, today was the day.... This time of year is always a little bittersweet.... I know the weather is changing and that is VERY NICE, but knowing the "real" hockey season is coming to an end sucks. I LOVE watching the Little Man skate. We do this year round, but this is the season that is the most fun.

The Little Man is 13 and this wont last much longer. He'll skate with the High School team this Summer, then another year of youth hockey and probably JV at the HS....

Anyway, this is just me being a proud dad and my short photo recap of the 09-10 season...

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-13-2010, 4:12 PM Reply   

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-13-2010, 4:17 PM Reply   

Last edited by deuce; 03-13-2010 at 4:21 PM.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-13-2010, 4:25 PM Reply   

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-13-2010, 4:28 PM Reply   

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-13-2010, 8:18 PM Reply   
Always enjoy the shots of him playing Hockey!
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-14-2010, 8:38 PM Reply   
Josh, agreed!! I wish there was some video of some of his goals and you hockey domination.
Old     (trevorg7)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-15-2010, 9:36 PM Reply   
Very cool and nice photos!

T
Old     (mnwakepuck)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-16-2010, 11:01 AM Reply   
Very cool. The high school team I played for just won the state tourney here in MN, so that was very exciting. I take it you're an Aves fan? At least you guys have them to cheer for now that the winter season is coming to a close...our Wild are out of the playoffs unless there is some miracle haha. Cool photos though...he looks like a beast next to those kids!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-16-2010, 11:35 AM Reply   
Thanks All! It is fun stuff.

Good stuff mnwakenpuck, hockey in MN is strictly business, that is a GREAT accomplishment.

Yes, Avs fan.... It has been a great season, more so because ABSOLUTELY NOTHING was expected of this team coming into the year....

Just had 2 photos blown up poster size($8ish at Costco, how's that for a deal) and mounted on his office wall. Is it pretentious for a 13 year old to have posters of himself hanging on his walls....
Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-16-2010, 12:12 PM Reply   
Charlie, so you're a cake eater eh? Do you know Adam Banks personally?

All kidding aside, it was a good tourney this year. Hill Murray gave Tonka a run for their money on Fri and then Edina capitalized on Tonka's fatigue Sat night. For a tourney that everyone said Tonka was going to steam roll through, I have to tip my hat to Edina.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-16-2010, 12:33 PM Reply   
You saying these names makes me smile, I recently finished the book "Blades of Glory"
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-05-2010, 9:48 PM Reply   
Couple photos from the 2nd playoff game of the Summer.... Took the loss, so after winning their first, now have to make their way through the losers bracket if they are going to make it to the Championship....

Little Man is spending the Summer with the High School JV team.....it has been fun.

Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-08-2010, 4:43 PM Reply   
Cool pics. Tell your son to pick up his head in the 2nd pic. Any defenseman worth his salt would step up and knock him on his can when he steps up to High School hockey. It's 95* and muggy as heck outside, I would love to be in a rink right now...