Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (BuckleNation)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-07-2012, 7:54 PM Reply   
I have 2012 LF watson classic with the Vantage Bindings. I was looking at a friends bindings and he had no gap between his board and bindings. Mine do. It almost creates like a little rocking affect. The gap is probably a little less than a quarter of an inch. I can take pics if that helps. Is this the way this set up is suppose to be or is something not right.

Thanks
Old     (BuckleNation)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-07-2012, 7:55 PM Reply   
just to clarify the gap is in the heel of the bindings when no one is standing in it.
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-11-2012, 9:16 PM Reply   
Dude, the exact same thing happened to my 2011 watsons. At first, it was barely noticeable. Then, after a few more rides, it got worse - started rocking back and forth when I rode. Then I started breaking angle locks like crazy. Then, just last weekend, I started breaking screws and angle locks. So . . . I bought a pair of ronix's. I thought about putting duct tape or something underneath the heel, but I just don't trust the setup and want to be done with the whole mess.
Old     (Anaru)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-12-2012, 2:38 AM Reply   
I have the vantage close toe 2012 on my Watson hybrid. They started doing this but I just tightened them up and they are stiff again. I find the screws round quickly so I used a flat head screw driver to tighten them as hard I could. They are perfect now just wobble loose every now and then but I guess thats the case with most if not all bindings.