Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    kid4jah            06-21-2003, 5:21 PM Reply   
Im goin up to my uncles in Georgia for a week and was wondering if their are any riders or any shops in Atlanta that would be cool to visit might be looking for some pulls not sure yet whats on the schedule for the week. Any info would be great.

-live for him
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-22-2003, 4:15 AM Reply   
Ambush is in Kennesaw, 20 min N of Atlanta. It's probly the coolest shop I've ever seen. They also run buywake.com there as well.
Old    jdpritch89            06-23-2003, 12:21 PM Reply   
Luke,
I live in south ga., but I know people in the ATL and have rode with them. Go to www.wakeboardatlanta.com and you shouldn't have a problem.
Old    supraboarder            06-23-2003, 12:26 PM Reply   
definately check out wakeboardatlanta.com post on there and you're sure to get a pull just about anytime you want.
Old    lukem            06-23-2003, 4:25 PM Reply   
hey luke check out water sports south, its in mcdonough, just south atlanta. 770 898 5995 pretty sweet shop, ambush rocks too!
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-23-2003, 8:09 PM Reply   
When are you going? I know someone that might be able to pull you.
Old    kid4jah            06-25-2003, 8:57 PM Reply   
Thanks guys thats kickin Im goin to Tillery for the 4th then that saturday my brother and I are driving up to Gaffney to get a ride with my aunt for the rest of the way. sounds great
Old    kid4jah            06-26-2003, 2:33 PM Reply   
Does anyone have the directions to these shops by any chance that would be great. If you do thanks alot.
Old    iwant2ride            06-26-2003, 2:40 PM Reply   
Luke - Just go to www.ambushboardco.com and they have all the info you could ever want.
Old    kid4jah            06-26-2003, 6:33 PM Reply   
super sweet
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-26-2003, 9:49 PM Reply   
If you want to check out Atlanta's only Wakebord Tower company come by and bring your board, we'll shoot up to Lake Lanier & ride for a few hours.

Bill
www.MonsterTower.com