Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old    heavythunder            07-14-2004, 11:21 PM Reply   
Contrary to the rumors Tom Bugg may have started and I have seen floating around here lately... I am not Dead. Two jobs, hundreds of hours of overtime and of course lots of beers.. I'm still kicking...

Since the last pull I got was at BS 02, I would love to find a charity pull in Phx.

cripes.. that hurts just writing it!

What's up every body... what have I missed out on?
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2004, 11:42 PM Reply   
Heavy...
Good to have you back!
Sorry to break it to you, but Emily Copeland got married.
Hope all's well in the AZ
-Jimmy Muir
Old    Super Chicken            07-15-2004, 5:47 AM Reply   
Chuck,

It's about F'n time!!!

Jenkins, and Chris were in Shasta with us last week, and I heard you had resurfaced recently. Nice to here your stoke has returned.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-15-2004, 6:23 AM Reply   
heavy whats up man? good to know you're still around. So has all this work paid off for you?
Welcome back to civilization. Stop by next time you're out this way, and we'll ride. Yea that is a bummer that Emily got married isn't it? Should be nice and hot over that way these days. How did you handle the withdrawals of not getting any pulls for so long?

(Message edited by slipknot on July 15, 2004)
Old    heavythunder            07-15-2004, 8:02 AM Reply   
Thanks Guys...

I have no idea how I survived with no pulls, but I managed to remodel my house, pay off all my bills and take a few killer trips.

Cliff - Did Jenkins actually ride? I haven't seen him in a while, but Blum said it had been a while.

Jimmy - Totally bummed out when I heard the Copeland thing, but good for that guy!
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-15-2004, 9:06 AM Reply   
Hey man havent seen you since BS 02 - or was it 03? I dont remember. Glad to see your back!
Old     (fogey)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-15-2004, 9:25 AM Reply   
We've never met, but I always enjoyed your posts -- and your outstanding stoke. Good to hear from you again.
Old    jordan23            07-15-2004, 10:30 AM Reply   
Heavy What's up? I am moving back to AZ the first week of August! Once the new house is done being built, I will be buying a 24V. Give me a call in a few weeks and maybe we'll bum some rides together.

949-636-3851 Cell

Keith
Old    wakechick            07-15-2004, 11:42 AM Reply   
Welcome back Chuck
Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-15-2004, 1:43 PM Reply   
What up Chuckie? Where's the famous "Chuckeritas"?
Please tell me your last ride wasnt @ BS02 when we partied our asses off? Hell you even brought Teddie out of lurking. Now we just need Covington to pipe in. Good to hear your still alive and got the job thing handled. Ever in NorCal hit me up again. Time now to update spreadthestoke.com with some fresh pictc.

Rick
Old    snowdog            07-15-2004, 1:48 PM Reply   
Heavy T in the house! Master of the world famous Chuckaritas. Zero to floor in 15.4 seconds
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-15-2004, 2:41 PM Reply   
One Luv Heavy T - Good to see ur alive n kicking -

HAHAHA - the ol' monster Chucaritas - brings back mad memories!
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-15-2004, 3:33 PM Reply   
Yo G!
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-16-2004, 5:31 AM Reply   
Chuckeritas!!!! How could I forget - or maybe thats why I forgot....
BS02 was a great time, we need to do that again! Maybe start something like it here in Florida..?
Where the he77 is Covington? Hes been MIA for a while here too.
Old    heavythunder            07-16-2004, 8:45 AM Reply   
Trust me guys the Chuckaritas are alive and well. They are getting more potent every year, so now you can light them on fire!

Ted - wow, great to hear from you. I e-mailed covington and he said he was doing mostly MX this summer and hadn't ridden much behind the boat.

Go Wakin Crew - I still tell people about BS02 and the mayhem corner! TV Screen, DJs... you guys were awesome

Neelley - Word Up!

Rick - You know it man, anytime I'm in NorCal you are getting a call!!

Bonnie - Nice last name! Congrats!

Gents and Ladies - have a great weekend I've off to Hot Wages for a little gambling and drinking.
Old    tombugg            07-18-2004, 4:33 PM Reply   
Don't always believe what you read. It is an opticle illusion. HT is no longer. We have all shed many tears... but pretending he is back is not good for any of us. Rest In Peace Heavy...

OK.. I'll call your bluff "Mr. Chuck Hyde (heavythunder)" If your really alive and well than I will give you a pull this weekend at the 4th tour stop of the AWA's 2004 season, All you have to do to prove your vitality is to show up....
Old    norcal_99            07-18-2004, 4:53 PM Reply   
"They are getting more potent every year, so now you can light them on fire!" -

Dang, I remember the Chuckaritas from BS`02. They were pretty potent back then.

Glad to see you back.

Old    heavythunder            07-19-2004, 9:48 PM Reply   
Jeff G - Thanks for the props!

Bugg - you want some of me?? I'll see what I can do mr. vitality about Saturday. I'm supposed to be in Vegas - but for you I'll see what I can do.

Rene - they keep getting better each time I make them!!

Tom I need to take some pics for the website, especially for the AWA site... there are no gallery pics!!
Old    tombugg            07-20-2004, 1:17 PM Reply   
Chuck,
The AWA events are not the same with out you! I truly mean that. You did an incredible job as MC at the San Tan event. I can't begin to tell you how many people commented. I really hope you can make it. Your extended family NEEDS you!!

Tom Bugg
Chief DumbA$$
The AWA
http://www.azwakeboardassoc.com
Old     (mishaplr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-20-2004, 1:45 PM Reply   
Well, you got the Chief DumbA$$ right buddy. Chuck, don't take any crap from Bugg, he is a major slacker as well. You know I still love you Tom. Just got back from Orlando and my question for you is are you going to Surf Expo this year. I will be there with Crane and the gang, but don't know if that means with Ltd or not, that is on my part at least. Who knows. Good to see you around Chuck, great announcing at the last event.

Len
Old    heavythunder            07-22-2004, 8:20 AM Reply   

Lenny - thanks for the props on Announcing to it's just second nature. Bugg - he's a one in a million, great to see you in AZ.

Announcing Schmouncing... Bugg I'll how it shakes out.