Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cyclone18)      Join Date: Apr 2011       03-09-2013, 2:50 PM Reply   
g'day guys, i have tried doing this myself on the photoshop program but the way it has got me at the moment it is best to just let someone who knows what they are doing get it right for me before i end up with a laptop with a smashed keyboard haha. so heres what i want to do, i am in the process of buying a new car but cant decide on which colour and which wheels so i am wondering if you guys could help me. i would like to see what the kmc monster xd wheels in black look like on both the blue and the white car and also the chrome monster xd aswell if thats possible?
Attached Images

Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       03-10-2013, 7:02 AM Reply   
Can't help with pohotoshop, but if you click the link you can enter the vehicle info and you can see what any wheel looks like on the truck. You only have to change the view in the upper left side of the web page close to the filter button.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wtpack.jsp
Old     (BallsDeepMB)      Join Date: Feb 2013       03-10-2013, 4:14 PM Reply   
Those new Colorados are pretty cool, especially with the turbo diesel!
Old     (vermast5)      Join Date: Mar 2013       03-12-2013, 6:43 AM Reply   
Just a quick 2 min crop but it gives you an idea!
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-12-2013, 8:36 AM Reply   
Damn, that crew cab is sick minus the light bar thing. Looks kind of like a mini Tundra.
Old     (cyclone18)      Join Date: Apr 2011       03-12-2013, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermast5 View Post
Just a quick 2 min crop but it gives you an idea!
thnaks mate, looks the goods i wrecken. im wondering if you could try the other two wheels aswell if possible? i wanna see what the black and chrome look like on both colour cars.. im trying to decide which colour to get haha thanks again
Old     (matt_beck)      Join Date: Apr 2009       03-13-2013, 7:20 AM Reply   
Swivel racks on the truck tower?
Old     (cyclone18)      Join Date: Apr 2011       03-17-2013, 11:50 PM Reply   
here we go, i found the car with the wheels i want.. can anybody make the wheels look bigger? like these are 17's at the moment and i would like to see what 20's would look like if possible. thanks
Attached Images