Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old    kitriathlon            08-09-2003, 11:59 PM Reply   
I am all about correct craft but I may buy something else. after getting some input from you all I went and looked at the supra and the tige.

I really liked the fit and finish on Tige 21i rider. There are 2 things about the Tige that have me thinking the 102" beam and the wood stringers. I want to be able to ski the course now and then will this boat work. the wood is it going to work well all the other boats in the class are not using wood. why does tige think wood is good? does the tige 21i fit as an all around wakeboard, ski boat, family boat it has the room and i really like the way it is laid out. Anyone out there have one or know any reasons not to get a tige. I had my heart set on a correct craft 206 but know I am about to buy a tige. Please let me know what you all think.

Is $41,480 out the door a good deal on a 2004 tige 21i rider? with tower, basic stereo CD with remote, depth finder, air water temp, 350 GM Vortec 335hp motor, TAPS, tandem trailer, spare tire, boat cover, bimini top.

This is the same price out the door my correct craft dealer will sell me a 206 with no extras and a 275 hp motor.

Is the supra the way to go. I liked the fit and finish better on the tige over the supra. the correct craft also has great fit and finish. I know the correct craft handles great and skis very well lacks big time for wakeboarding. I have not driven or skied behind the supra or the tige. I ready to just go for the tige. I really was impressed by the boat as far as the show room. will it live up to it's potentail on the water?????

I am ready to drop the deposit tomorrow. am I crazy!

All comments and opinion needed

thanks