Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-18-2011, 10:04 AM Reply   
im struggling finding boards to demo. really wanting to ride a few before a make a purchase.

i looking to ride anything in the 4'6'' range. ex. flyboy, catch surf, IS sweet spot, walker project, ect.

just let me know if you would be willing to give me a ride , no pun. thanks

also do yall know of any websites or places that sell used wakesurf boards.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-20-2011, 8:46 PM Reply   
i have gas money.
Old     (tro)      Join Date: May 2009       05-23-2011, 7:29 PM Reply   
i'm in the Houston area and have a 4'6" ShredStixx Hazen Elevation Custom, but i haven't been able to fine tune my wake on my boat very well. i doubt riding with us would be much help.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-23-2011, 8:12 PM Reply   
Where are you located? You could come ride with me.

Do you need help with your wake? I could bring some bags also.
Old     (tro)      Join Date: May 2009       05-24-2011, 10:24 PM Reply   
i'm in South Houston. i usually ride on Lake Conroe. I have a ton of sacks, just haven't really been able to ride enough to figure out the best set up. i have a 08 SANTE 230.
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-24-2011, 10:27 PM Reply   
i live in pearland. if you ever want to meet up. just holla. are you a member of planetnautique? there are some good threads on there about weighting a 230, there is one on there today actually.
Old     (brewkettle)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-25-2011, 5:40 AM Reply   
Michael Johnson from Cypress will have a Lakewakes 4.8/200 in a couple weeks. He is building a older Supra boat. Hit him up if you know him.
Old     (tro)      Join Date: May 2009       05-25-2011, 7:55 PM Reply   
John: I am on PN. i have read quite a few threads and talked to a few people over there about 230's. i really just haven't had time to tweak it. i have bought of all of fat sacs and have 2 tsunami pumps, it's just a matter of getting some time when it isn't rough as heck to load her down and test it out. i'd definitely be down for riding this summer. probably after the first few weekends this year, i'll have her ready to go!
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-25-2011, 8:08 PM Reply   
okay. ill hit you up then. ive never been behind a 230.