Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old    e420x            10-16-2005, 7:20 AM Reply   
I just bought a hyperlite motive board...so I can start wakebaording after I have been wakeskating for a few months. What is a good binding to get for a beginner? Will a parks be too crazy for me to start? Can I get liquid force bindings for my hyperlite board? The 05 parks are on sale now so thought they may be good
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-16-2005, 8:13 AM Reply   
Get a pair of bindings that are $250 plus...Anything less than that in price is a waste of time and money. When buying boots, alway's remember, you get what you pay for. If you want quality your going to pay for it! Oh, and don't share your bindings with anyone...If their going to be community boots buy real cheap!!
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-16-2005, 8:16 AM Reply   
If your going to buy the parks 05' make sure their compatable with the board.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-16-2005, 9:18 AM Reply   
yep remember, your buying bindings mostly for safety. I was injured as a newb buy sub par bindings so buy the best bindings you can find for you, upgrade the board as needed.

www.wakecoupons.com
Old    e420x            10-16-2005, 9:57 AM Reply   
So what would you guys recommened? My board is a hyperlite so would the parks be compatible?
Old    dahui            10-16-2005, 12:37 PM Reply   
yes
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-16-2005, 7:28 PM Reply   
I've ridden with the 3060's for years and I still think their one of the best for the price, not only that but their still together!!