Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (mwmc_andy)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-11-2008, 8:33 AM Reply   
Midwest MasterCraft Pro Shop Manager

Responsibilities include;

- Purchasing, marketing, pricing, and in store merchandising of all water sports accessory inventory.

- Recruiting, training, and managing seasonal sales staff of 6-10 people.

- Scheduling, promoting, and managing ski and wakeboard clinics with local and professional athletes.

- Working with the other members of the Midwest MasterCraft staff to ensure proper business flow between departments and maintain high customer care and loyalty.

- Event planning for things like the Boat Shows, MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour, local water ski and wakeboard tournaments.

- Utilizing the support we provide to competitive skiers/boarders, collegiate ski teams, and show ski teams to generate increased Pro Shop Business and customer loyalty.

- Develop training and procedure manuals for our Retail support staff.

- Attending training or product specific meetings like Surf Expo, Hyperlite/HO Dealer Days.

- Ensure that the show floor area of the dealership is kept clean, organized, and stocked with merchandise.

- Develop Sales Forecasts and budgets to ensure the department maintains a proper balance of sales, margins, and expense ratios.

- Assemble pricing manuals for water sports retail companies.

This position offers a competitive salary plus commission, Full health and dental coverage paid buy employer, 401(K) program with up to a %5 company match, paid vacation and training opportunities.

Midwest MasterCraft is the home of www.waterskis.com and has over thirty years of history as an inboard dealer and accessory store. We have been recognized as one of the Top 100 dealers by Boating industry magazine in 2005, 2006, and 2007. We have grown rapidly over the past five years and strive to offer a dynamic, fun work environment. Please email resumes to andy@waterskis.com

www.waterskis.com
www.waterskisforum.com
Old     (mwmc_andy)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-11-2008, 9:39 AM Reply   
We are also looking for an intern to help out with www.waterskis.com and www.waterskisforum.com and summer sales help. Check out http://www.waterskis.com/Midwest-MasterCraft-waterskis-com-s/134.htm for more information.
Old     (mattwc)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-08-2008, 12:57 PM Reply   
do you guy's have anymore openings?
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-25-2008, 10:45 AM Reply   
Matt, we're not hiring at this time though we have a big hiring push for pro shop employees in the spring.

FYI we sometimes hire for part time pro shop help around boat show time. The hours are long but the rewards are pretty good.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       11-25-2008, 11:17 AM Reply   
Corey - - Is Mr. Brine a no more...I thought he was the one taking care of the websites? Anyhow...I would be VERY interested in a position like the part time pro shop help around boat show time, or even a part time position of some sort. PM me or call me at 651 334 0097 if there is anything available brother.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-05-2008, 3:45 PM Reply   
Eder, I am still here (actually currently at my desk...) This is an old post from last spring. We are looking pretty good for boat show right now, but if the need arises we will let you know for sure. Otherwise keep us in mind this summmer. See you later bud.