Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    kx250frider617            03-22-2012, 9:11 AM Reply   
I just ordered the ronix parks modello 139 and it should be in next week. Anyone have any experience with this board compared to the viva or the one?

However, the shop didn't have the boots for me to try on. I have the one boots already in size 11 and they just feel a tad to small even after heat molding. Are the parks boots similar in size? I don't want to order them until i can try them on.

So far my quiver consists of the Ronix viva w/ company vandal boots, Ronix one model/ one boots, and now the parks setup.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       03-24-2012, 3:49 PM Reply   
It is a great board depending on your riding style. You definitely have every possible board option. The VIVA, One and Parks are all completely different from each other.

The boots on the other hand will be the same as the ones. The intuition liner is twice as thick this year as last so if the 11's are tight the 12's should be just fine.
Old    kx250frider617            03-29-2012, 9:41 AM Reply   
I just got the board, Now just saving up for the boots. Im on the injured list so It's going to be a tease looking at it.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       03-29-2012, 10:22 AM Reply   
I can give you a good deal on boots if you are interested. email me at jasong@redlinewatersports.com
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       03-29-2012, 10:29 AM Reply   
As a boat-only rider, I'm assuming the new Parks model is pretty sick?
Old    kx250frider617            03-29-2012, 2:15 PM Reply   
I will definitely email you if my connections fall through. But I'm also looking to buy a new rope, vest, and boots.
Old    kx250frider617            03-29-2012, 2:20 PM Reply   
Im hoping the Parks is SICK, i guess its just a newer redesigned IBEX but i haven't ridden an Ibex.
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       03-29-2012, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250frider617 View Post
Im hoping the Parks is SICK, i guess its just a newer redesigned IBEX but i haven't ridden an Ibex.
Wide base, slower in water cause it grips really good, but insane pop
Old     (JohnP)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-29-2012, 8:54 PM Reply   
Jason I tried to shoot you a email today but it kept getting rejected. What gives?
Old    kx250frider617            03-31-2012, 9:17 AM Reply   
Well I found out, one of the screw holes is either stripped or not thread all the way, The binding screw doesn't thread in as far as the other ones. Should I bring the board back to the shop or just get a Tap and fix it myself?
Old     (andrewjet)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-23-2012, 9:02 AM Reply   
You cant go wrong when it has Parks written on it..but HOLD on! lol
Attached Images

Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-23-2012, 9:05 AM Reply   
I'd say go back to the shop with it. There's no point potentially voiding the warranty on an unridden board
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       04-23-2012, 9:23 AM Reply   
JOHNP, sorry you couldn't email me and I didn't get back to you sooner. We switched our website over and had a problem with the email server. It is working now, so I hope I can help you out.
Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-24-2012, 2:40 AM Reply   
That's weird u said that bout ur boot binding holes not working. Mine,ronix,wouldn't go at first eather..like two out if the 4....the threads sucked! Is this a normal problem? Did u take it back?
Old    kx250frider617            04-24-2012, 1:46 PM Reply   
I just took it to the shop and they have a tap to clean them. No big deal. Hopefully Ronix can sort it out. I actually got the board and the first time it came out of the bag was on the boat putting boots on and i couldn't. I just ran it with a gooned out stance to see how the board felt.