Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (edahl)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-20-2010, 11:11 PM Reply   
Looking for a third to ride at a private lake in Loveland CO Friday 5/21/10. We will be headed out 4:30-5:00pm. Boat is a Sanger 215V. Great boat, good people and Sweet Water! Call 720.299.3562. I will be working and will not respond to this thread so please phone.

Cheers,
Erik
Old     (okwakebdr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-21-2010, 12:27 PM Reply   
Erik. What's up man? We kinda lost touch since last summer. We need to get together and ride!! I still want to check out your lake up there, but I can't do it today. Are you coming to MHMG?
Old     (edahl)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-25-2010, 4:25 PM Reply   
Yes, new phone I need your number my friend. Yes I am going to the MHMG. What are the lady and you doing for Memorial day? Want to ride on Saturday? Private lake!
Old     (okwakebdr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-27-2010, 6:26 AM Reply   
ABSOLUTELY!! I'll give you a call so you will have my number again. The wind is pissing me off lately! We were going to ride yesterday evening. When I went to the storage and got the boat out at lunch it was beautiful, but by 5:00 the lake was complete trash.

We don't really have any plans for Memorial Day. We have a party to go to Saturday evening, but that's about it. You know...us "non-private-lake" goers just pretty much have to avoid the lakes on weekends. :-)
Old     (ryans1111)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-06-2010, 11:42 AM Reply   
erik if you ever need a third or just want some more people to come shred , let me know , im new to the loveland area and havent been able to ride in too long. have gas money and my own board , just need a boat and some cool people. later
Ryan
641-757-7611