Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-13-2006, 6:07 PM Reply   
Well its been three years sence Cory passed. If you ever had the chance to meet him you would know he was the nicest guy around he would give you the shirt off his back. I could go on but I want some others to say their part about him.

My prayers go out to his family and close friends today.

RIP CORDELL.

I know that fool is still hitting Double Ups and throwing OG Monkey spins on the Delta out there right by the rock.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-13-2006, 8:08 PM Reply   
monkey spins forever
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-13-2006, 9:11 PM Reply   
I know its been a while but I was curious if anyone had a couple Cordell Stickers laying around? I would really like to rock one on the my (new to me) boat. Obviously I will pay for the sticker and shipping. I remember they had a fund set up for his family and the donation got you a sticker.

P.S. I rode with the double up crew 2 weeks after the accident, it was a mellow and sombersom day to say the least. I remember looking at their license plate frame that day and it said "mad love goin out to all those hatin on us". Kinda put things in a different light at my young age.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-13-2006, 9:26 PM Reply   
Matt, call Larson Marine is Stockton. I know they had a bunch back when it all went down and might have some laying around. Also the might have some wind breakers with cordell on the back of it. One of his friends worked there.
Old     (h20diva)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-16-2006, 4:48 PM Reply   
It's still possible they still have them available. I see them on cars all the time here in Brentwood.

http://www.wakeworld.com/News/2000/CoryKraut2.asp
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2006, 8:06 AM Reply   
Acutally Cirey's sister is making up some new ones. We are working on a tribute film about/for Corey and you guys will be amazed at how many people he truely touched and changed their lives. The family is so supportive and it's great to see that people still remember him. We'll keep you posted on the project, but it will take awhile.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-17-2006, 8:38 AM Reply   
We have the AI file somewhere.... One of my buddies donated a couple hundred stickers to the family / Keli back in 00-01.

Jason / Matt I can put you in touch with him if needed, hes doing some vinyl work for DPC, CIE, DRA and some others... Let me know if I can help -pm me. l8r