Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-10-2006, 6:21 PM Reply   
Everyone has got to see this movie! It has awesome delta riders, and killer pros!Music mix is cool. Derek Cook has a rad section, throws huge off-axis spins and stylish grabs. Schwenne's amazing!Even the bonus section rocks!Alex Scagliotti, Valdez and Payton bros killed it! Thanks Jason, Sean, and everyone else who helped making this movie awesome!
Old    walt            05-10-2006, 6:35 PM Reply   
I should have My copy in a day or two.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-10-2006, 6:36 PM Reply   
there is a premier in sac town tonight. everyone local should check it out. i know schwenne will be there. buffalow and sean branecki will be there. they have a bunch of the vid for sale hot off the press.
you hoffman girls rip it up. its cool to see more chicks come into the scene on the westside.

the whole movie is hands down sick and everyone involved in the making deserve a round of applause
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-10-2006, 7:25 PM Reply   
Jason, when to you think you will be sending Alex's copies, stoked to see it.
Old     (dr_inc)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-10-2006, 9:39 PM Reply   
i hear that those hoffman girls kill it... hahaha good job shawna
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-10-2006, 9:47 PM Reply   
you guys should check out www.norcalwake.com
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-11-2006, 7:29 AM Reply   
Great turn out for the Surf and Skate premier last night. Tons of people, raffle prizes and good times. The norcal crew was in effect including Aubrey, Bird, Schwenne, Lockin, Doud, Marchiniak and Cantrell. thanx to all for making it a great night.

Hopefully we'll have a similar turn out on Saturday at the MOMO lounge. Check the Event Forum listing for detials.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-11-2006, 10:43 AM Reply   
The premier was way fun. Thanks for the Newt Juice Jason :-)
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       05-11-2006, 12:51 PM Reply   
That was a fun night- Good seeing Derek Cook got alot of coverage in DS2, hes like a hometown hero in Morgan Hill lol
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-11-2006, 7:04 PM Reply   
Jason Callen, we saw you ride at Tulloch. It's amazing to me what you do on the Roam!
Your section in DS2 is sick. You, Josh Storrer, and JD make that ride look so smooth and fun!
-- So many good, unique, sections on that DVD!
Old    walt            05-11-2006, 7:18 PM Reply   
I just finished watching it and loved it. There's so much talent in this video and it was cool to see a few WW people in there too.

Great job Jason & Sean !
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2006, 8:08 AM Reply   
Most of the shops should now have them. If you have'nt pre-ordered, call up your local boardshop and pick it up. We would love your input.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-17-2006, 9:03 AM Reply   
Jason,

We will be showing it this weekend at Villa Lagos on Saturday night at the first Nor Cal INT event of the season. We will have it hooked into an incredible sound system, I am looking forward to it.