Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (SkepticalFour)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-18-2010, 10:02 PM Reply   
my birthday is coming up and i couldnt decide what i wanted, so i kinda thought about what was to come in the summer and what i could get that would make this summer, the best ever. so i decided i want a new wake surf board. but i need some help, i am not very experienced but im learning fast, i can freeride the wake really well and make big turns and all that jazz, this summer i want to learn to do some 3's and tricks and stuff. i mainly ride a brand new 2009 23 ' malibu, with the wake plate and ballas and everything, and the wave is really nice, in my opinion, any suggestions
Old     (slimjim44)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-19-2010, 9:38 AM Reply   
Your best bet is to demo a bunch of boards and pick the one you like. All of us have our favorites and swear our board is the best. I see you are in Reno. You should try to make the trip down to Sacramento for the Tige Wake9 Festival. Friday, May 14th there will be at least a board or two from most of the board makers. Check out the link http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776994
Old     (SkepticalFour)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-19-2010, 6:45 PM Reply   
thanks a bunch, i planned on going anyway, but my birthday is on the fifth and i was hoping to get it buy then, but i guess it doesnt really matter, the season doesnt start for me until memorial day