Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-26-2008, 1:41 PM Reply   
We had a great time meeting everyone and want to thank Buzz, Geoff, the Valdez Bros & Mr. Byerly for getting this together. Have to do this again because we wish we had more time to hang & talk with everyone. Thanks again to everyone!

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-26-2008, 1:42 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-26-2008, 6:17 PM Reply   
Hey Andy, great pics! I saw your boat pull up in the afternoon but wasn't sure who it was. Now I know! Didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Hopefully will see you at the next San V Meet Up in August.
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-26-2008, 6:58 PM Reply   
Couple more pics.

Team Valdez boat

valdez3

Getting ready to do some boarding! Foreground: WakeboardSD boat, DBG boat, Team Valdez boat
Shot from over the biminy of Buzz's boat

valdez4

The Wakesports canopy. Team Valdez was a bit to the left (not shown)

valdez5
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-26-2008, 8:53 PM Reply   
Byerly krew

byerly

Randy and Dave

randy

Ross

ross
Old     (wakegirly101)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-28-2008, 12:35 PM Reply   
Thanks again Team Valdez... we all had such a great time!! Check out the article up on alliancewake.com about the event!

http://alliancewake.com/article_details.php?id=3968&page=1

Cheers!
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-28-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
Where are the riding pics? Anyone take any?

San Vicente had a new state record blue catfish caught on Thursday, July 24th, 113.4 lbs.

September 1st, Labor Day, will be San Vicente's last day open. Then it will be closed for 6 to 9 years for the Raise the Height of the Dam project.

Buzz, knock off early Friday and join me on the that Mighty Malibu Wakesetter VLX.

Where was the Ghost? I see the Captain.
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2008, 6:40 PM Reply   
It was so awesome meeting you guys. I finally just got home, spent a few days/nights in PB and MB visiting other friends. Buzz, great seeing you again! And those Valdez kids are ridiculous, it was an honor being extra ballast in their boat while they rode.
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-28-2008, 7:09 PM Reply   
Great to meet you Kevin. Fun times. Loved your hat.

Andy, please contact me asap regarding your photos posted above. Important!

Others, WBM contacted me and is looking for additional photos from the event, especially those of Byerly and his crew. If you have some, please PM me asap.
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-29-2008, 9:56 AM Reply   
Dennis,

I sent you both a PM & e-mail back. Sorry we missed you last Friday but I'm sure we'll see you "around".

Andy
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-29-2008, 11:19 AM Reply   
Definately will be there for Labor Day, probably several days over the weekend. Gotta go out with a bang! Hope to see everyone there. We will start planning soon.