Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    bambamski            05-13-2003, 8:52 PM Reply   
OK wasn't quite that bad, but it could have been. We get to the launch for the first time this year and the guy in front of us forgets his plug for his boat. New boater didn't have a clue, it was kind of funny.

So I put my boat in take the tower down and go under the bridge and start getting set up. Start filling the ballast tanks and the rear ones won't fill. Kind of think that's a little strange then all of a suddon the bilge starts pumping water. I check down below and my bilge area is almost too the top with water!!

I emptied the front bag with no problems however I couldn't pump the water out as fast as it was coming in it seemed. Pulled the boat out and drained the bottom of the boat out, all the plugs were in. During the winterization process do the dealers take the hoses off and blow them out. COuld they have hooked them up wrong and I was pumping water into my boat??? Any suggestion. I have a call into the guy that winterized the boat but has this ever happened to anyone else? I'm just speculating that's the problem, anyone have any ideas?